Wimbledon

Didnt think the outside courts had assigned seating, and if they do they helpfully only provide a map for Centre and Court One on the official website.  

P suggests you will be 15 or 16 rows back though (there may not be a Row I). Apicture of Court 12 is the main picture here - https://www.wimbledon.com/en_GB/news/articles/2019-07-01/2019-07-01_vantage_point_court_12.html - and at a guess you will be on the left hand side.

Edited by HeHasRisen

16 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Didnt think the outside courts had assigned seating, and if they do they helpfully only provide a map for Centre and Court One on the official website.  

P suggests you will be 15 or 16 rows back though (there may not be a Row I). Apicture of Court 12 is the main picture here - https://www.wimbledon.com/en_GB/news/articles/2019-07-01/2019-07-01_vantage_point_court_12.html - and at a guess you will be on the left hand side.

Nice to see someone as helpful as you HHR,

Well done pal :thumbsup:

Can't resist asking how do they do the Strawberries and Cream, I like them separate, and not together.

1 minute ago, HeHasRisen said:

I have no idea to be honest Padders, I assume you could have them seperate if you asked, they arent cheap either I understand.

Meh,

Last time I was in London I asked for them separate, and the fool brought them to me to together.

On 28/06/2021 at 14:08, HeHasRisen said:

Does look packed in Centre Court today on the telly, yet I couldn't go to my kids school sports day, outside, on a massive field.

Sooner all this nonsense finishes the better

Like a lot of events, it's part of a test to get us out of it, rather than a **** take.

See if it spreads more if people are allowed in big groups. Wimbledon, stadiums and music venues are likely to get get better figures than a school sports day.