Will We See Ramsdale In A Blades Shirt Again?.

Alextopman

3 minutes ago, Man in Crete said:

Talk sport saying arsenal have had 2nd bid of £30m turned down but they will come back with more

will blades sell ?

This is where we will see what the owners intentions are, I wouldn't bet on him not selling but hope I'm wrong......

6 hours ago, atticus said:

I know Ramsdale had a good end to the season but £30mil !!!!! Really?

I vaguely remember in my youth a very young goalkeeper playing well and his team getting relegated that season.  He was well thought of, stayed with the club and was in their team that got promoted back to the top division the following season.  Anybody remember Leicester City keeper Peter Shilton?  Didn't do too badly, did he?

How many teams have sold their goalkeeper just before the season started and got promoted that season?  I can't think of one.

Methinks we should keep him for at least this season.  Our best chance of going up is this season, so we need as many of our best players as possible.

If we get offered 30mil I can't see how we can turn it down, thats a good profit in a year and will ease the financial pressure on the club that relegation inevitably brings.

That said, do i want him to go- of course not.

4 hours ago, scottf said:

If we get offered 30mil I can't see how we can turn it down, thats a good profit in a year and will ease the financial pressure on the club that relegation inevitably brings.

That said, do i want him to go- of course not.

Seen as we would have struggled to get ten bob for him at Christmas i think £30mil is something you've got to look at very seriously.

13 hours ago, atticus said:

Seen as we would have struggled to get ten bob for him at Christmas i think £30mil is something you've got to look at very seriously.

Agree, we  couldn't match the wages or ambition if it's a genuine offer, I'd say anything over £32m and let him go, if he stayed and  reached full potential he's worth £50m,  If!.

Go to palace and get Butland