Wednesday Pay Wages

bassett one

2 hours ago, bassett one said:

its rumoured all players under contract paid in full and ex players to be paid in full very soon,also accounts to be released soon,so we could be back on track.

Hmmm... :huh:

As I understand it, Mr Tuna has apparently found sufficient funds to pay the under contract players what he owes them, only because he had no choice... otherwise they could have left the club.

More telling is the fact that he doesn't appear to have found sufficient funds to pay the out of contract players what he owes them...
... or if he has the funds, for reasons known only to himself, he has chosen not to pay them!

So you may think you're 'back on track'...
... but surely you must be very worried about where the track is leading? :|

Guest sibon
28 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

As I understand it, Mr Tuna has apparently found sufficient funds to pay the under contract players what he owes them, only because he had no choice... otherwise they could have left the club.

More telling is the fact that he doesn't appear to have found sufficient funds to pay the out of contract players what he owes them...
... or if he has the funds, for reasons known only to himself, he has chosen not to pay them!

So you may think you're 'back on track'...
... but surely you must be very worried about where the track is leading? :|

Blimey. Just got once, your understanding is flawed. Not only has our leader paid the players who are staying, he’s also paid the ones who are leaving.

All paid up. Nothing to see here. Until next month at least.

5 minutes ago, sibon said:

Blimey. Just got once, your understanding is flawed. Not only has our leader paid the players who are staying, he’s also paid the ones who are leaving.

All paid up. Nothing to see here. Until next month at least.

I obviously need to spend a bit more time on Wednesday threads then... ;)

Guest sibon
Just now, Mr Bloke said:

I obviously need to spend a bit more time on Wednesday threads then... ;)

Not a chance on here. All threads are United threads.

29 minutes ago, sibon said:

Not a chance on here. All threads are United threads.

2 out of the top 10 threads at the moment.

I  also thought he hadn't paid the players who had left or out of contract players yet.

I've just read where it says all those will be sorted out as well s you're probably right.

Edited by Alextopman

19 minutes ago, bassett one said:

well at least it is a forward move,lets hope the accounts are okay,we will see them soon

I can hardly wait...

... it's quite exciting to see just what bit of creative accounting Mr Tuna comes up with this time! :hihi:

Guest sibon
4 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

Forget the player wages bit, which is comical and worrying for you lot to say the least!

Accounts to be released. The club are once more taking the michael, sooooo soon after being punished for taking the Michael.

There is literally no excuse for it. Why would they not submit accounts on time again? There is no excuse for it what so ever and once more I hope they get punished heavily for it. They care not for any rules! And this goes beyond football, but business in general. You submit your accounts annually, it's an expectancy of a business. 

What is he trying to hide this time? Let me guess, he bought something else 'in time' and its the EFL's fault again.

The bloke is a laughing stock and is absolutely obliterating your club. He cares not for the consequence, the historical relevance of the club, or more importantly the fans of the club.

I'm sorry but the club is a complete sham now and the owner should be ashamed of himself. If he doesn't agree, send his lawyers my way...I don't care, I stand firmly by my comment. He's a joke and the club will count the cost of his poor, poor business sense and management.

The accounts are due at the end of July. So, they are currently on time.

The EFL wanted a summary, which they haven’t got yet. But it’s not the accounts that are late. Yet.