Wednesday Pay Wages

bassett one

14 hours ago, bassett one said:

its rumoured all players under contract paid in full and ex players to be paid in full very soon,also accounts to be released soon,so we could be back on track.

Might be too late to avoid a points deduction

10 hours ago, sibon said:

The accounts are due at the end of July. So, they are currently on time.

The EFL wanted a summary, which they haven’t got yet. But it’s not the accounts that are late. Yet.

Quite correct so  we can only speculate etc

However once again Swfc Ltd’s  confirmation statement is overdue and should have been filed with companies house by 8/6/21 or at worst 14 days thereafter 

whilst in the wider scheme of things this is probably no big deal then it is a legal requirement and can easily lead to the company being struck off the register

chances of that maybe small but companies house will only stand so much before they take action

what it says to me is that Chansiri continues to show disrespect for the rules (allegedly) of this land and of efl and if that continues someone somewhere will start to wield the big stick

that would be unfair on the supporters generally  but sometimes the powers that be don’t care a jot

you have to hope the accounts are in order !

Guest sibon
49 minutes ago, Man in Crete said:

Quite correct so  we can only speculate etc

However once again Swfc Ltd’s  confirmation statement is overdue and should have been filed with companies house by 8/6/21 or at worst 14 days thereafter 

whilst in the wider scheme of things this is probably no big deal then it is a legal requirement and can easily lead to the company being struck off the register

chances of that maybe small but companies house will only stand so much before they take action

what it says to me is that Chansiri continues to show disrespect for the rules (allegedly) of this land and of efl and if that continues someone somewhere will start to wield the big stick

that would be unfair on the supporters generally  but sometimes the powers that be don’t care a jot

you have to hope the accounts are in order !

I couldn’t agree more. Any Wednesday fan who thinks we are ok now, hasn’t been paying attention for the last three years.

I expected much worse tbh, so weve stayed inside FFP regulations by the end of a cats whisker, wages a bit worrying, some big earners left and yet the wage bill dropped by a measly 3M and was still VERY high and we will be taking  some of that into the division below where wages are more of an issue

10 hours ago, staninoodle said:

I expected much worse tbh, so weve stayed inside FFP regulations by the end of a cats whisker, wages a bit worrying, some big earners left and yet the wage bill dropped by a measly 3M and was still VERY high and we will be taking  some of that into the division below where wages are more of an issue

Yes I expected a bigger saving in wages but the players that have left this season will boost that when they go on next lot of accounts. The 2.5m on rent could become an issue at some point aswell if we're stuck in league 1 a while.