Will You Wear A Mask At Blades/Owls Football Matches?.

Alextopman

Guest sibon

I see that Toppanory has found a new channel on which to broadcast.

@Ridgewalk if you want to know the rest of Dr Top’s unorthodox take on Covid, there is a fairly substantial thread in General Discussions.

This being Sheffield Football, I’ll try to stay on topic.

Sheffield Wednesday manager and Dr Tops avatar, Darren Moore contracted Covid in April. He ended up with pneumonia and blood clots on his lungs. He missed the end of the season and that may have contributed to our relegation.

Moore is a fit, reasonably young, professional athlete. Have a look at some of the things that he said about Covid.

I’m off to the match in a couple of hours. I’ll be wearing my mask on the way in and out of the ground. I’ll take it off when I get to the stand. I’ll be wearing it on the concourse because it offers protection to others. It might offer me a bit of protection too, so why wouldn’t you? I’ve never worn a mask in an outdoor setting, they aren’t necessary.

Edited by sibon

21 hours ago, Man in Crete said:

Ha ha quite correct ! Dr top or whatever he’s called is clearly the country’s expert on all matters anti Covid and all other subject matters outside killamarsh

best not to encourage him me thinks

He's made a lot of posts on a thread posted by someone he claims to have on ignore......

I think we have to keep everyone safe, so mask, gloves, visor for me at the match for everyone's safety around me

Anyone not wearing a mask will be getting a tap on the shoulder from me and woe betide anyone who doesn't have a reasonable exemption for not masking up

Be kind and tolerant is my motto

Edited by rogets

4 hours ago, rogets said:

Anyone not wearing a mask will be getting a tap on the shoulder from me and woe betide anyone who doesn't have a reasonable exemption for not masking up

Nice try, one of your poorer efforts.

Even though I'm double jabbed, I put my mask on just as I started to queue outside the turnstiles to the Kop at Bramall Lane tonight & wore it until I came out of the ground.  There was hardly anyone else wearing one while queuing & it was exactly the same inside the ground. 

You could probably count the number of face covering wearers on Captain Hook's bad hand. 

21 hours ago, Baron99 said:

Even though I'm double jabbed, I put my mask on just as I started to queue outside the turnstiles to the Kop at Bramall Lane tonight & wore it until I came out of the ground.  There was hardly anyone else wearing one while queuing & it was exactly the same inside the ground. 

You could probably count the number of face covering wearers on Captain Hook's bad hand. 

Good to hear, just the last few stragglers to convince and we're almost back to normal.