Wednesday Certs For Promotion

bassett one

i agree with that as well,why if clubs can prove they can afford it,even if theres got to be money put in banks,or set aside in case things didnt go well,so to guarantee creditors,so no points lost ect,so the supporters did not lose out as well,that would equal out a fair system,there would still be the brentfords idea ect,for less well off teams/owners,but i think mr chansiri has made a good judgement with darren and we will be okay.

I don't think FFP rules are there to make a level playing field for poorer clubs and removing them wouldn't make any difference to the gap between clubs, they are there to help stop clubs getting in so much debt they end up going out of business, some clubs have taken advantage of the points deductions to evade payments and come back stronger, maybe tougher punishments are needed.

Either way it's the fans that suffer along with the creditors.

14 minutes ago, bassett one said:

well as i said before,give us a answer of a muliti millionaire wanting to buy us and pay off or take on all our debts,trust in chansiri he will sort it,get us up and then he may sell.

Hmmm... :huh:

... I'd like to ask you a genuine question Mr Bassett.

What makes you think that Mr Tuna has changed his ways enough to be able to get them promoted and stable enough for any sensible person to even consider buying the club?

He's already proved he's not capable of it when he's had loads of money to spend... :|

Edited by Mr Bloke

I’ve asked this question many times and had no sensible reply

can anyone provide hard facts that Chansiri is a proven business man and show us which companies he has success in?

i will send 20 euros to the children’s hospital if you can so name the businesses please and no the answer is not that he is in property and construction tell us the names please and some details 

26 minutes ago, Man in Crete said:

I’ve asked this question many times and had no sensible reply

can anyone provide hard facts that Chansiri is a proven business man and show us which companies he has success in?

i will send 20 euros to the children’s hospital if you can so name the businesses please and no the answer is not that he is in property and construction tell us the names please and some details 

Its been done to death on OT, but cant say as anyone has ever provided outright evidence.

Wednesday have been given a suspended points deduction today, for failure to pay wages

2 hours ago, bassett one said:

well as i said before,give us a answer of a muliti millionaire wanting to buy us and pay off or take on all our debts,trust in chansiri he will sort it,get us up and then he may sell.

Suspended 6 point deduction for failure to pay the players just announced this evening….how you can continue to keep saying “trust in Chansiri” is beyond me …the fact no potential buyer is on the horizon is no reason to blindly keep faith in an owner who has proven over & over again that he will destroy this club the longer he stays …

12 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Suspended 6 point deduction for failure to pay the players just announced this evening….how you can continue to keep saying “trust in Chansiri” is beyond me …the fact no potential buyer is on the horizon is no reason to blindly keep faith in an owner who has proven over & over again that he will destroy this club the longer he stays …

Chansiri needs to be driven out of Wednesday before he puts them out of business 

further if the rumours are true that even faced with these sanctions he has allegedly had to borrow to pay the players then the end is nigh

the ground is also mortgaged to new Avenue projects and could be at risk if repayment is not made in September 

goodness only knows how some folk can support Chansiri 

i feel sorry for the genuine fans 

On 08/07/2021 at 22:17, bassett one said:

i agree with that as well,why if clubs can prove they can afford it,even if theres got to be money put in banks,or set aside in case things didnt go well,so to guarantee creditors,so no points lost ect,so the supporters did not lose out as well,that would equal out a fair system,there would still be the brentfords idea ect,for less well off teams/owners,but i think mr chansiri has made a good judgement with darren and we will be okay.

And this is where the argument lies, restrictive practices are a flouting of trading laws, so if the clubs are solvent and can match the spending of those around them, WHY are they restricted from spending their money in line with those who have parachute payments, that constitutes restrictive practice as one club can only spend the FFP limit.

I think the EFL is worried that a change would fuel debt, that clubs would borrow the extra cash and then struggle to repay if/when things go wrong,the other point is football isnt a normal business, almost every english club trades insolvently and makes losses year after year, yet can generate a large cash income and be classed as servicing that debt, all be it way below a normal business rate.

Nobody wants to see clubs go to the wall, and most want to see a more even competition, apart from those that already have that edge that the EPL has given them.