Big Screen

Where ever you will have these big screens and great crowds of people, you're going to see a spike in covid numbers - look at the Scotland fans from a week or so back. Forget about cost, this could be a sensible move by SCC.

There won't be a corner of the country you can't watch this match.

Guest makapaka
1 hour ago, ormester said:
3 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

It is because of woke people who are clueless wake up people 

Is it? Which woke people?

2 hours ago, ormester said:

It is because of woke people who are clueless wake up people 

Is there some punctuation missing from this statement or is it truly garbage?

9 hours ago, ECCOnoob said:

What the hell has my political allegiance, which you know nothing about, got to do with council bashing.  At least when I do make criticisms I have sufficient reason to.  

As for your second point, no it is certainly not the "biggest thing that will happen in the UK this year". It is a football match.  Nothing more nothing less. A simple sporting match which, contrary to every obsessive Media publication and Twitterati, a very high number of the UK population could not give two hoots about.

Actually, I will suggest there are a lot of bigger things that will happen to the UK this year which far outweighs a football match. How about the little thing of a global pandemic, the massive changes to economy and lifestyles which desperately need to get resolved and repaired, the major efforts in trying to make sure that the population gets vaccinated against a potentially fatal viral infection....  

It's a football match  you just answered my question  there and Your complete ignorance  never lost Your arrogance too have You lol .

8 hours ago, MJ01 said:

Is there some punctuation missing from this statement or is it truly garbage?

Its his usual MO on this forum. Make an unualified statement and then return to the thread a day later and get pissy at everyone who doesnt agree with it. You cant teach pork.

Edited by HeHasRisen