Multiple Accounts

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

It's fine cuttsie, sorry I mean crookesey. I'm not the reporting type 👍

I appreciate that this will be difficult for you to understand but give it a try.

Crookesey joined the forum on Jan11, 2006

Cuttsie. joined the forum on Sept28, 2010

So your multiple account troll must apply to Cuttsie.

Just now, crookesey said:

I appreciate that this will be difficult for you to understand but give it a try.

Joining dates are irrelevant cuttsie, sorry I mean crookesey. 

And I'm not the troll fella. That's you and your alter ego. You've had the reason for the thread. Nothing sinister , nothing dodgy so why not just grow up and let it go. 

14 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Joining dates are irrelevant cuttsie, sorry I mean crookesey. 

And I'm not the troll fella. That's you and your alter ego. You've had the reason for the thread. Nothing sinister , nothing dodgy so why not just grow up and let it go. 

You are right , You have un earthed me , I notice you joined on April the 13 th and you are just 48 years old , so get to work instead of picking on pensioners on here ,  .

34 minutes ago, crookesey said:

You bounder how dare you , We will have to meet up with this Daddy chap int bottom ot Lane I will be in on Friday lunch time wearing a wig .

8 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

You are right , You have un earthed me , I notice you joined on April the 13 th and you are just 48 years old , so get to work instead of picking on pensioners on here ,  .

I'm 47 🙄

As for picking on you? Grow up.. 

You and your alter ego caused the problems on this thread. 

1 minute ago, cuttsie said:

You bounder how dare you , We will have to meet up with this Daddy chap int bottom ot Lane I will be in on Friday lunch time wearing a wig .

Will I get to meet both of you at the same time or will it be more of a Clark Kent /Superman situation? . 

6 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Now then our kid, this doesn’t mean that I have to start hanging around Castlegate does it? Could be worse I suppose, I had 9 years working in Rotherham.

27 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I'm 47 🙄

As for picking on you? Grow up.. 

You and your alter ego caused the problems on this thread. 

Will I get to meet both of you at the same time or will it be more of a Clark Kent /Superman situation? . 

I will have tights on as I will be on my bike , You sound like a large lass with a name like Daddy , Perhaps you are a Shirley eh . Why have I caused a problem on the thread please ?????.

Edited by cuttsie

7 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

I will have tights on as I will be on my bike , You sound like a large lass with a name like Daddy , Perhaps you are a Shirley eh . Why have I caused a problem on the thread please ?????.

What's a Shirley?