Idiots Driving With Their Car Horn Around Firth Park Area

Who are these idiots driving with their car horns after midnight every other weekend and then doing fireworks around the round about.

Need to stop them somehow, it might a traditional in their own country but this is UK, have some respect. If you are going to celebrate do it day time. 

Tried to report it to Police and City Council but not getting anywhere. 

6 minutes ago, Amarkhan said:

Who are these idiots driving with their car horns after midnight every other weekend and then doing fireworks around the round about.

Need to stop them somehow, it might a traditional in their own country but this is UK, have some respect. If you are going to celebrate do it day time. 

You don't know who they are but you do know they aren't from this country? 

How's that work then? 

11 hours ago, Amarkhan said:

I have been told they are arabs, celebrating weddings, don’t know how true that is. 

you wouldn’t find good UK citizens do this regardless 

But you'll go for the, as you put it,  'arabs', rather than consider the rather obvious hypothesis that they could be bad UK citizens?

12 hours ago, Amarkhan said:

I'd suggest you get incident numbers, record all communications; then, if you still get no progress, you'll have the necessary evidence if you escalate it to, for example, local MP, or involve the media/socal media/campaigning groups who oppose fireworks.

19 hours ago, Amarkhan said:

I have been told they are arabs, celebrating weddings, don’t know how true that is. 

you wouldn’t find good UK citizens do this regardless 

Too true, us 'Good UK Citizens only had the likes of 'Colonel Boggy, La Cucaracha & Dixie air horns to choose from back in the days.

(Still got a set hanging up in't garage if you want to get your own back :bigsmile:)

11 minutes ago, nikki-red said:

It’s not just Firth Park area, there’s a post on Sheffield Online (Facebook) today  talking about the same thing.  

Carlisle Street, Chapeltown, various other places.

I have it on very good authority (a gossippy neighbour) it was a wedding celebration held last night in Attercliffe.

One half of the happy couple is from Firth Park, hence the route home via Carlisle Street.