Idiots Driving With Their Car Horn Around Firth Park Area

6 hours ago, Bargepole23 said:

I can, and it can be read in a number of ways.

So here's something from the first hit on Google search term "good citizen". to help get you started.

"obeying rules and laws, helping others, voting in elections, telling an adult if someone is a danger to themselves or others, and being responsible for your own actions and how they affect others."

Edited by trastrick

Amar Khan , you will find that most good citizens would not complain about single, one off events.

If it happens routinely then it is worth talking to the authorities about it.

There is no need to bring race into the discussion. I have noticed at public meetings around Sheffield that ethnic groups do like to complain and discredit other ethnic groups.

The police would not want be involved because the first thing that is brought up from the noisy group is that the police are being racist which is nonsense and should never be believed.

4 hours ago, Findlay said:

There is no need to bring race into the discussion. I have noticed at public meetings around Sheffield that ethnic groups do like to complain and discredit other ethnic groups.

My irony meter needs an expanded scale.

5 hours ago, Findlay said:

Amar Khan , you will find that most good citizens would not complain about single, one off events.

If it happens routinely then it is worth talking to the authorities about it.

The police would not want be involved because the first thing that is brought up from the noisy group is that the police are being racist which is nonsense and should never be believed.

We have a big field at the back of ours and once in a blue moon we get youngens riding up and down on motor bikes, the noise drive's  you daft, but as its not too often and its just  a mad hour we just tolerate it,  as the old saying goes,    worse things happen at sea. 

7 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

We have a big field at the back of ours and once in a blue moon we get youngens riding up and down on motor bikes, the noise drive's  you daft, but as its not too often and its just  a mad hour we just tolerate it,  as the old saying goes,    worse things happen at sea. 

though if you were at sea, would they be riding up and down on motorbikes?

2 hours ago, andyofborg said:

though if you were at sea, would they be riding up and down on motorbikes?

If they were, worse things would be happening than if they were riding on a field.

So, the saying is correct😀