Who Needs A Gun?

2 hours ago, Caswall said:

You're not the only one who thinks it sweet karma that rioters and looters end up with a few holes in them. 

People on here are so misguidedly 'woke' and liberal that they cannot conceive of somebody genuinely holding such an opinion. 

I find that 'liberal woke' mindset equally impossible to understand.  One thing we're not short of in this world is people, especially criminal people - crying in your lentils when rioters and looters are shot is just illogical.

Should a 17 year old kid be allowed to walk around with a semi automatic gun and shoot people . 

Just now, cuttsie said:

Should a 17 year old kid be allowed to walk around with a semi automatic gun and shoot people . 

Should a 17 year old kid be allowed to walk around with a semi automatic gun and shoot people who are attempting to do him harm? 

Absolutely yes. 

And he did which is why two Rioting Thugs are now where they belong. 

6 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

If he's allowed to walk around with a semi-automatic then I think it's legitimate for him to use the gun in self-defence. I assume the jury bought the self-defence angle and that is why he was acquitted.

The bit that is crazy as far as I am concerned is the picking up of a semi-automatic and heading towards a riot/ potential riot when you are a not a member of the police or national guard. Presumably that is actually allowed in the relevant states ... which is just plain loony.

Edited by Carbuncle

6 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Should a 17 year old kid be allowed to walk around with a semi automatic gun and shoot people who are attempting to do him harm? 

Absolutely yes. 

And he did which is why two Rioting Thugs are now where they belong. 

Tell that to the relatives of the mass killings  in Hungerford  Dumblaine and Plymouth 

Edited by cuttsie

I'm lost 🐘 :huh:

The same people shouting, Capital punishment can never return,

even for case proven, no doubt what-so-ever, that person went out to Murder someone.

Are also shouting, on't t'other hand, if you've a semi automatic gun.

Its perfectly except-able, if in by letting a few rounds off,

(purely in self defence of course) someone loose their lives, because those recipients of the bullets 'deserved it' :huh:.

Consistency's a good word :suspect:.

Me I'm Still 🐘

Keep safe out there 8).

16 minutes ago, Rockers rule said:

I'm lost 🐘 :huh:

The same people shouting, Capital punishment can never return,

even for case proven, no doubt what-so-ever, that person went out to Murder someone.

Are also shouting, on't t'other hand, if you've a semi automatic gun.

Its perfectly except-able, if in by letting a few rounds off,

(purely in self defence of course) someone loose their lives, because those recipients of the bullets 'deserved it' :huh:.

Consistency's a good word :suspect:.

Me I'm Still 🐘

Keep safe out there 8).

I don't support the death penalty but I do support a person's right to defend themselves. Shooting someone with a legally held firearm is different from a judge deciding if someone should die then said person being put to death by the state. 

Just my two penneth. 

🙏

7 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I don't support the death penalty but I do support a person's right to defend themselves. Shooting someone with a legally held firearm is different from a judge deciding if someone should die then said person being put to death by the state. 

Just my two penneth. 

🙏

Hello DADDY, mi old swamp donkey:heyhey:.

Is that not exactly what I said?

Don't support the death penalty, but do support killing!

Keep safe 8).