Who Needs A Gun?

52 minutes ago, Rockers rule said:

Hello DADDY, mi old swamp donkey:heyhey:.

Is that not exactly what I said?

Don't support the death penalty, but do support killing!

Keep safe 8).

Evening Rockers my bruvva  from anuvva Muvva 😘

Then I'm delighted to say we are singing from the same hymn sheet good Sir 🎩

5 minutes ago, Rockers rule said:

Not quite sure you got the jist of what I was saying :confused:

But at least Mi Mam 'll be Happy :heyhey:

I probably missed it by a country mile but I am quite drunk so.... 

That's why I'm not posting much tonight. Too much room for error when I've had a few. Have a good evening Rockers 🙏

8 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

I probably missed it by a country mile but I am quite drunk so.... 

That's why I'm not posting much tonight. Too much room for error when I've had a few. Have a good evening Rockers 🙏

Right then - hope you've sobered up DADDY 🥴.

Have the first couple of black coffee's on me (Am I allowed to say 'Coffee :heyhey:).

Ding, Ding round 2.

Remembering Capital punishment is a definite No No.

New Scenario.

The two miscreants had in fact killed Joe Blogs the legal holder of a semi automatic weapon, before he could loosen off any bullets.

These two are now 'Killers' and deserving of Not forfeiting there lives because its the law of the land.

While previously they had been considered as not only 'Fair game' but not even worthy of life, despite of the law of the land :huh:!

Having the two arguments side by side, doesn't make sense :?:

Either Capital punishment or some other form of punishment is there, or it isn't 

A murky line that says yes, we must adhere to the law of the land,

But, if you are the owner of a semi automatic weapon and Do go out and shoot someone dead,

neither apply anyway, just doesn't make sense  :?:.

Keep safe out there 8).

One thing puzzles me re: gun ownership in the US. I believe they have a constitutional right to bear arms, however, when the founding fathers created the US constitution, automatic weapons weren’t a thing, I believe breach loading muskets were the weapons of the day!

If that is what was intended by ‘right to bear arms’, shouldn’t they be restricted to the weapons of the day, so breach loading muskets, okay, anything more powerful, no way!

Edited by Waldo

I’m in my mid 70’s and suffer from Rheumatoid Arthritis. I’m pretty sure that if I were in possession of a loaded weapon during a break in I would use it. The victim might not be armed, would very likely run off when discovered, might be a young kid, but I might just have killed him/her.

30 minutes ago, crookesey said:

I’m in my mid 70’s and suffer from Rheumatoid Arthritis. I’m pretty sure that if I were in possession of a loaded weapon during a break in I would use it. The victim might not be armed, would very likely run off when discovered, might be a young kid, but I might just have killed him/her.

Member of the Tony Martin fan club :suspect:

2 minutes ago, crookesey said:

Keep reading the post until you understand it.

Right .

I’m in my mid 70’s and suffer from Rheumatoid Arthritis. I’m pretty sure that if I were in possession of a loaded weapon during a break in I would use it.   Tony Martin, did !

The victim might not be armed, would very likely run off when discovered, might be a young kid, but I might just have killed him/her.

Tony Martin, did !

What have I missed Crookesey ?

1 minute ago, Rockers rule said:

Right .

I’m in my mid 70’s and suffer from Rheumatoid Arthritis. I’m pretty sure that if I were in possession of a loaded weapon during a break in I would use it.   Tony Martin, did !

The victim might not be armed, would very likely run off when discovered, might be a young kid, but I might just have killed him/her.

Tony Martin, did !

What have I missed Crookesey ?

Perhaps by showing how you state that I support Martin, whilst simply playing Devil’s advocate, will take a little concentration though.