Who Needs A Gun?

18 minutes ago, alchemist said:

Correct me if im wrong, but didnt he go out of his way and cross state lines to "defend" himself???  In other words he went armed deliberately looking for trouble with the intent of killing someone

Please do not state actual facts gun toting Caswall will come up with some thing to dispute it .

1 hour ago, alchemist said:

Correct me if im wrong, but didnt he go out of his way and cross state lines to "defend" himself???  In other words he went armed deliberately looking for trouble with the intent of killing someone

I'm correcting you. 

You are wrong. 

He went out into his own community by request of local businesses to help defend them against rioters. 

He gave medical aid then was attacked by a child molester, a women beater and other assorted antifa scum. 

He's a hero and the lefties and MSM hate him. 

39 minutes ago, HumbleNarrator said:

How do I unsubscribe from this ****ing thread?? I thought I'd done it but every time I come on I have a notification and it's always for a post someone has made in this thread that I stopped caring about ages ago!

‘Account’

’Manage Followed Content’

16 hours ago, alchemist said:

No, he went to offer  support people who were the victims of rioters and looters.   That was proven to the satisfaction of the jury.  You as a keyboard expert who has clearly not read into the case, might have a different but poorly informed opinion.

As I stated above, "his wisdom in attending the area armed may be questionable". 

His actions in turning up armed were misguided, but your inference that he was 'intent on killing someone' is your own pitchfork mentality, not evidence, not fact, and not demonstrated even remotely during the court case.

(Not that anybody should shed a tear over looters being shot).

15 hours ago, cuttsie said:

Please do not state actual facts gun toting Caswall will come up with some thing to dispute it .

You're being silly again. 

I have responded to Alchemist above,  and The_DADDY provided more actual fact, but for your own benefit and education, Alchemist's statement "he went armed deliberately looking for trouble with the intent of killing someone" is not fact, it is his own false statement based on no fact at all, just Alchemist's opinion.

44 minutes ago, Caswall said:

No, he went to offer  support people who were the victims of rioters and looters.   That was proven to the satisfaction of the jury.  You as a keyboard expert who has clearly not read into the case, might have a different but poorly informed opinion.

As I stated above, "his wisdom in attending the area armed may be questionable". 

His actions in turning up armed were misguided, but your inference that he was 'intent on killing someone' is your own pitchfork mentality, not evidence, not fact, and not demonstrated even remotely during the court case.

(Not that anybody should shed a tear over looters being shot).

You're being silly again. 

I have responded to Alchemist above,  and The_DADDY provided more actual fact, but for your own benefit and education, Alchemist's statement "he went armed deliberately looking for trouble with the intent of killing someone" is not fact, it is his own false statement based on no fact at all, just Alchemist's opinion.

Who needs a gun ?