20,000 Afghan Refugees Coming To The Uk.

2 minutes ago, West 77 said:

You know there is potential for  hundreds of thousands of Hong Kong citizens moving to the UK as a consequence of the China situation.  The UK is already one of the most populated countries in Europe in relation to its size.

Pity that we can’t switch the like of The Moor scum bags for them, you know, I have never seen a Chinese scum bag.

13 minutes ago, crookesey said:

You know that back in early 1939 that if 20,000 German Jews had asked for asylum in the U.K. through fear of what the nazis would do to them there would have been similar comments to some of those on this forum.

Look up the story of MS Saint Louis in 1939. 900 souls.

At least, the UK took a third.

The US and Canada had sent them packing.

The other 600 eventually ended up in German camps.

Edited by L00b

5 minutes ago, West 77 said:

You know there is potential for  hundreds of thousands of Hong Kong citizens moving to the UK as a consequence of the China situation.  The UK is already one of the most populated countries in Europe in relation to its size.

The influx of immigrants into the U.K. stems from British colonialism and foreign interference throughout the word which goes back centuries.

So whether its Irish,African,Indian,Hong Kong,Pakistan or wherever you can be certain that the first immigrants were from Britain into their countries.

24 minutes ago, crookesey said:

You know that back in early 1939 that if 20,000 German Jews had asked for asylum in the U.K. through fear of what the nazis would do to them there would have been similar comments to some of those on this forum.

thats where you are totally wrong !

15 minutes ago, crookesey said:

Pity that we can’t switch the like of The Moor scum bags for them, you know, I have never seen a Chinese scum bag.

totally agree there.

44 minutes ago, crookesey said:

I do hope you aren't referring to my post. Forgive me for worrying about an infrastructure where we are desperately short of housing  and parents can't get their children into a school that isn't miles away because there is a lack of schools and people having to wait up to 6 weeks for a GPs  appointment,  and A and Es bursting at the seams, need I go on, because Im really up for helping people but nothing has been done about the infrastructure of the country.