I'm In The Money .

Guest makapaka
6 hours ago, Anna B said:

The returns on money in the bank is appalling, especially when the economy is supposed to be doing alright. The knock-on effect is skewing a lot of other things as well.

The economy is not doing alright - it’s been absolutely decimated. 

9 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Proper pub .

Bang on Hackey , although the United shield hung behind the bar results in me facing the entrance door , I have requested that it be removed so as not to cause any more embarrassment due to recent results .

20 hours ago, cuttsie said:

Just been offered a magnificent savings deal by my bank , its especially for me and others who have been good customers for twenty years or more , the deal is 0.35% per annum on savings over a certain sum , can't wait to spend all my spondoooodies.

It would be a ridiculous % if they lent you some money.  It stinks and the government should hang thier heads in shame.

16 hours ago, makapaka said:

The economy is not doing alright - it’s been absolutely decimated. 

I know that. It's never been the same since the global crash in 2008 but of course the bankers to blame have never been in the dock and carry on their merry ways. They've just carried on getting richer and richer at our expense, while we poor saps have been have been hung out to dry.... 

Edited by Anna B

36 minutes ago, Anna B said:

I know that. It's never been the same since the global crash in 2008 but of course the bankers to blame have never been in the dock and carry on their merry ways. They've just carried on getting richer and richer at our expense, while we poor saps have been have been hung out to dry.... 

Speak for yourself, arnt we all getting richer?

Guest makapaka
1 hour ago, Anna B said:

I think the £2.2 trillion used for coronavirus is the bigger issue was than 2008 to be honest.

18 hours ago, cuttsie said:

Its going int bottom ot Lane tomorrow lunch time half a bitter if I add a quid to it .

Enjoy “🍺🍺🍺”....

Have a nice steak 🥩 dinner while you’re at it enjoy it to the full.....