Snowflakes Get Sheffield Date Of Roy Chubby Brown Tour Axed

7 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

Its a wonder Richard Wilson didn't go into character using his favourite catch phrase,  " I don't believe it"  :hihi:

Hello Presley.

In an interview after the bust up, Victor did in fact offer to apologise to Mr Manning,

I think the apology went something like this.

" I'm quite willing  to offer an apology to Mr Manning - if he accepts it fair enough -  if 

he doesn't, he can F*** off".

Scottish Humour at its best :banana: love it

Keep safe.

15 minutes ago, Rockers rule said:

Hello Presley.

In an interview after the bust up, Victor did in fact offer to apologise to Mr Manning,

I think the apology went something like this.

" I'm quite willing  to offer an apology to Mr Manning - if he accepts it fair enough -  if 

he doesn't, he can F*** off".

Scottish Humour at its best :banana: love it

Keep safe.

:hihi:  like it,  Keep Rockin. :thumbsup:

Just watched a report on this on Calendar.  They reported that when asked for further clarification as to why Brown's show at the City Hall has been cancelled; 

Gill Furniss, MP, refused an interview. 

Coun. Terry Fox was unavailable for an interview. 

SCT would not put anyone up for an interview but repeated their earlier statement. 

Lib Dem leader,  Coun. Shaffaq Mohammed did speak on camera & stated that while he wouldn't personally go to see Chubby Brown show, he disagrees with the show being cancelled. 

4 hours ago, Baron99 said:

Just watched a report on this on Calendar.  They reported that when asked for further clarification as to why Brown's show at the City Hall has been cancelled; 

Gill Furniss, MP, refused an interview. 

Coun. Terry Fox was unavailable for an interview. 

SCT would not put anyone up for an interview but repeated their earlier statement. 

Lib Dem leader,  Coun. Shaffaq Mohammed did speak on camera & stated that while he wouldn't personally go to see Chubby Brown show, he disagrees with the show being cancelled. 

So much for free speech, these clowns make some virtue signalling gesture then hide behind a wall of silence  when they don't get the backing they expected.

23 hours ago, tinfoilhat said:

I'm not associated with chubby brown, or indeed a supporter of him. You going?

You said it would be the funniest thing associated with Brown so I thought you meant you were turning up, you're hilarious.

1 hour ago, Janus said:

He has 28 thousand fans supporting him at least. Any publicity is good publicity in this situation. He will be gaining more fans from those that would have not been aware of  him. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-58463658

And how many of those have bought tickets to see him?