Snowflakes Get Sheffield Date Of Roy Chubby Brown Tour Axed

It is a joke that rather than ignore these people and tell them we live in a democracy where we have freedom to go and watch what we like, they pander to them and cancel the show. It isn't as though the public aren't told that his shows could be offensive to some people, I wonder if the people who complained had actually seen or listened to his shows.

This country is becoming a laughing stock with some people prepared to find anything to be offended about, it wouldn't be so bad if it was themselves that were offended but most of the time they are offended for other cultures. I read yesterday of a pensioner who had repainted a black figure on a Native American totem pole he had erected in his garden white after a “woke neighbour” complained to police that it was racist.

Edited by iansheff

I wouldn't have gone to see him, but what gives the snowflakes the right to tell me what I can and cannot watch?

Will they soon decide what we can think?

Are the snowflakes just adding fuel to his act in future: "Here's one the XXXXX in Sheffield wouldn't let me tell. There's this VVVVVV....."

On 27/08/2021 at 07:30, pattricia said:

Why not just let him carry on entertaining the people who like his act ? 

Totally agree if you dont like it ,dont go.

Bit like telling a veggie you have to eat meat

On 28/08/2021 at 19:18, Jim Hardie said:

That’s not an explanation.

A paid private show is exactly that. Anyone cant see it

1 hour ago, Anna B said:

I think Actionman means nobody has to see it if they choose not to.

Quite right.

I’d already worked that out but what has that to do with the price of eggs? My response was because I didn’t and still don’t understand why he quoted my post. 

The website cited does not make clear whether Sheffield City Trust is the owner or just runs the City Hall on behalf of SCC.

"In partnership with SCC" does not, I guess, mean literally that SCT and SCC are partners under the Partnership Act 1890 as amended; so what does it mean at law?