Living In Beighton

Hi,

I found a decent house in Beighton that I am thinking of renting it. I live with my family and the house is somehow close to my kids school (Handsworth).  If any one has any advice or knows the area, I will really highly appreciate if you can share what you believe the advantages and disadvantages of the area and whether in general you would advise me to move there or to avoid.

I did some research and the crime rate is very low compared with the vast majority of other areas in Sheffield. Also I wonder if there is any risk of flooding (from the history!) there as well.   Have been searching for a nice 4 bedroom anywhere in Sheffield for over 6 months now but could find what I need, this is why 

Any advice will be really highly appreciated

Regards,

Sal

35 minutes ago, Sal said:

Hi,

I found a decent house in Beighton that I am thinking of renting it. I live with my family and the house is somehow close to my kids school (Handsworth).  If any one has any advice or knows the area, I will really highly appreciate if you can share what you believe the advantages and disadvantages of the area and whether in general you would advise me to move there or to avoid.

I did some research and the crime rate is very low compared with the vast majority of other areas in Sheffield. Also I wonder if there is any risk of flooding (from the history!) there as well.   Have been searching for a nice 4 bedroom anywhere in Sheffield for over 6 months now but could find what I need, this is why 

Any advice will be really highly appreciated

Regards,

Sal

Good choice of area, Crystal Peaks, Drakehous retail park,  both near by.  M1,  Junction 31 ( five mins away). Rother Valley Country Park near by,  plenty of work available.  Very Freindly people,  In all, a very nice place,    :thumbsup: