Local Football Clubs And Their Expenditure ?

monzaman

1 minute ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ย This is approaching comedy gold. I'm going to raise a toast to the new moderators, SF will get back to what it was before it was destroyed by the previous lot.

Now MM, drink your milk and get to bed.๐Ÿ˜‚

Haven't you got some environmental books to read?

So you can't prove i am thick and of low intelligence and now try to make out it's funny and try to crack a few jokes , well done !!!!!!

1 minute ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

Did Pythagoras ever prove his theorem?

oh dear I think you need to go to bed!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

Now where's my little black book of things that never happened? I don't believe for one minute you arranged to meet the bloke, stop making stuff up.

Oh god !!!!your attempts at clever humour are really poor, please get to bed !!!!

4 minutes ago, monzaman said:

Are you ever going to answer my question, can you prove we are skint or we will just be going round in circles!!!!!!

Remember when I said Iโ€™ve got a copy of the accounts down the back of the sofa โ€ฆI was being sarcastic & I presumed you could work out from that ,that I canโ€™t prove you are skint โ€ฆ.

ย 

do you really need everything spelling out for youย 

ย 

now where do you think all the money has gone ?

ย 

ย 

2 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Remember when I said Iโ€™ve got a copy of the accounts down the back of the sofa โ€ฆI was being sarcastic & I presumed you could work out from that ,that I canโ€™t prove you are skint โ€ฆ.

ย 

do you really need everything spelling out for youย 

ย 

now where do you think all the money has gone ?

ย 

ย 

At last so we are not skint,phew only took half the night. Now i told you early on in this thread that we have never been known as a big spending club and that will not change especially now we are back in the championship so the money is in the back pocket of the princes farahs LOL.........For what it's worth I wish posters would spell things out clearly instead of all the clever posts it would save a hell of a lot of wasted posts on here!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, monzaman said:

At last so we are not skint,phew only took half the night. Now i told you early on in this thread that we have never been known as a big spending club and that will not change especially now we are back in the championship so the money is in the back pocket of the princes farahs LOL.........For what it's worth I wish posters would spell things out clearly instead of all the clever posts it would save a hell of a lot of wasted posts on here!!!!!!

The majority of stuff goes way over you head ..you clearly havenโ€™t got a grasp of whatโ€™s going on in the real world โ€ฆmaybe other comments on here about you are true eh ?ย 

1 minute ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

The majority of stuff goes way over you head ..you clearly havenโ€™t got a grasp of whatโ€™s going on in the real world โ€ฆmaybe other comments on here about you are true eh ?ย 

Please don't patronise me sheridan I didn't expect it from you. "haven't got a grasp of what's going on in the real world" listen to yourself!!

some posters on here have a very high opinion of themselves and their posts posts reflect that. All i do is answer them in a logical way and ask them to explain their posts, i can't help it if they take offence to that and resort to name calling. I thought after the episode with the mentally handicapped name calling on here you would understand why It boils my p*ss when posters try to make out you are thick .What do you mean by maybe comments on here about me are true can you elaborate on this please with evidence to back it up!!!!

7 minutes ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

Of course you're not skint, thats why you want to sign OAP goalies, it really isn't difficult to work out if you use you brain, of course, some people have trouble working it out, it's to be expected.

I personally think wilder has a lot to answer for, he had their pants down. Oh yeah, good old chrissie wasn't it whilst he was waltzing out with millions of quids whilst kissing the badge. I bet he's laughing his xxxxxxxx off, good old chrissie.

Hooray all night to admit we are not skint, what a waste of a night!!!!!!!

7 minutes ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

Of course you're not skint, thats why you want to sign OAP goalies, it really isn't difficult to work out if you use you brain, of course, some people have trouble working it out, it's to be expected.

I personally think wilder has a lot to answer for, he had their pants down. Oh yeah, good old chrissie wasn't it whilst he was waltzing out with millions of quids whilst kissing the badge. I bet he's laughing his xxxxxxxx off, good old chrissie.

Yeah he is the cause I still canโ€™t get my head around him buying Brewster absolute madness !!!!....