Does anyone remember..

Nelly

• 10 months later...

My cousin Gary used to sing in a band called Goodbye Toulousse in which Azzo was the keyboard player and the late 'Jools' was the roadie with Shaggy on Bass. I remember Azzo once turned up to rehearsal's in a chef's outfit waving around a starting pistol. Absolutely certifiable. Shame really, they were a good band.

Chris

oh i remember azzo from skool he more my brothers age a nutcase. he once came to my house and told my mum and dad that my brother had saved his life he was so straight faced my mum asked why and he said he bought me a fishcake i would have died with hunger if he hadnt stepped in. my mum and dad seemed so worried by this azzo but un beknown to many he was a clever guy. :loopy:

I remember em, I used to work at the showboat amusement arcade in pond street and they used to come in and hang about,. all the customers were scared to death of them, I just found them hilarious, used to spend ages chatting till the manager made us throw em out(miserable cow)!

Archived