Emma Raducanu. How To Watch The Final?

Foot and Mouth

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

Why is this girl suddenly on my Facebook feed?

I don't follow her or tennis but every day she turns up in skimpier and skimpier clothing 🤮

Keep reporting it as Spam but nope, she turns up again...

On a forum I used to go on, years ago, a member started to complain that he was getting ads for ladyboys.

At this point a forum admin came on and said the ads were based on your internet browsing history.

Just saying, like.

Just now, HeHasRisen said:

On a forum I used to go on, years ago, a member started to complain that he was getting ads for ladyboys.

At this point a forum admin came on and said the ads were based on your internet browsing history.

Just saying, like.

🤣Trust you 🤣

I'm well aware that browsing history affects what you see online. I'm still seeing ads for generators despite not looking for one for a weeks and weeks 🙄

Facebook seems a bit different.

Last month it was Manchester United for crying out loud. I don't watch football, I don't follow it in any capacity but Facebook insists on showing me multiple posts a day on my feed.

1 hour ago, HeHasRisen said:

I get the odd thing pop up on FB based on what I was viewing on websites tbh, its very clever.

Not ladyboys, though.

Speaking of ladyboys, weren't there a BNP clown on here that had a thing for them?🤔

I'm talking way back in the day, In JoeP's time..

If memory serves he and his mates held a 'protest' outside the cathedral 🤣

1 hour ago, HeHasRisen said:

I get the odd thing pop up on FB based on what I was viewing on websites tbh, its very clever.

🤣 You're an absolute pain in the arse you 🤣

Just now, HeHasRisen said:

Only protest I remember outside there were those hippy tramps who build a cardboard city and refused to move for a few weeks, place looked a right mess.

I remember that lol.

I'll have a look for the one I mean