Blades V Preston.

Alextopman

25 minutes ago, despritdan said:

A good match between 2 evenly matched teams. The missed chances were frustrating as was the late equaliser but overall, United are looking much better with this style of football and the new players. I think they'll get better as the season goes on.

The game changed when Sander Berg came on he was a different class.

47 minutes ago, despritdan said:

A good match between 2 evenly matched teams. The missed chances were frustrating as was the late equaliser but overall, United are looking much better with this style of football and the new players. I think they'll get better as the season goes on.

It was a good match but to concede right at the death, gutted.  Reckon they missed Osborn tonight.  I've not heard why he was playing? 

I think we will have to get used to end to end matches with the attacking style Slav is trying to get the team playing. It was two points dropped in my opinion because we sat back after the second goal instead of going for a third and we are not good enough at the moment to sit back and defend a lead.