Steam Special 24.09.21

If it's of interest to anyone, I braved the Buxton weather and nipped up the hill to Totley Pike layby to catch a view as the train left Great Rocks Dale.
I failed to catch  it on any of the visits to Buxton station, but did manage some photos at Buxton sidings.
There are pics on My Flickr Account (work backwards from this link), or on a Facebook album

2 hours ago, peak4 said:

If it's of interest to anyone, I braved the Buxton weather and nipped up the hill to Totley Pike layby to catch a view as the train left Great Rocks Dale.
I failed to catch  it on any of the visits to Buxton station, but did manage some photos at Buxton sidings.
There are pics on My Flickr Account (work backwards from this link), or on a Facebook album

Many thanks peak4, all great photos !

The Yorkshireman Saturday 16th October 2021 via Chesterfield Rotherham Swinton

The Peaks Express Sunday 24th October 2021 Hope Valley Sheffield Beighton Chesterfield return via Dore south curve

The York Yuletide Express Saturday 27th November 2021  via Chesterfield Beighton Rotherham Swinton

The York Yuletide Express Sat 04 Dec Hope Valley, Sheffield,  Swinton

Chatsworth Christmas Sparkle Express WED 8 DECEMBER 2021 Chesterfield only

The Christmas White Rose express WED 15 DECEMBER 2021 Hope Valley  Sheffield Meadowhall Swinton

The Buxton Spa Express Saturday 4th June 2022 out via Dore south curve return via Sheffield (Tornado)

On 30/09/2021 at 18:51, peak4 said:

Great pics. 👍

• 3 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Paul Worrall said:

Hi Annie,

Have You any idea about what time the Peak Express (Tin Bath)  is due through Dore & Totley Station on Sunday?

Thanks.

Best wishes,

Wazzie Worrall

Hathersage 1315 stops

Grindleford pass 1320

Dore station   pass

Dore Station Jn pass 1330

Sheffield 1 1337-1356

Nunnery Main Line Jn pass 1358½

Woodburn Jn pass 1401

Woodhouse Jn pass 1406

Beighton Jn pass1408