So What's Changed In The City Centre In The Past Year?

nuttygirl

OK This may sound a bit weird but bear with me.

I've been away from Sheffield for an entire year on a study placement. I pretty much have no idea what might have changed.

What significant changes have there been in the clubbing/bars/pubs/nights out in Sheffield since summer last year?

Ta very much for helping - am going to experience culture shock when I get back!

dont know about the last year, but i was impressed by the more "cosmopolitan" feel near the egg box. new restaurants & bars, i think the new peace gardens is excellent.

(haven't been into sheff centre for years)

Jesus!

Is no one proud of their city?!

I'm originally from Liverpool and I constantly 'big up' Sheffield to friends from home.

If I was nuttygirl, after reading this I wouldn't want to come back! It's not that bad, far from it! :)

Jesus!

Is no one proud of their city?!

I'm originally from Liverpool and I constantly 'big up' Sheffield to friends from home.

If I was nuttygirl, after reading this I wouldn't want to come back! It's not that bad, far from it! :)

It depends what you like really. Not all of us are big fans of trendy bars, and not all of us are fans of traditional pubs or flea-pit clubs.

Archived