Insulate Britain Want Motorway Speed Limit Cut So They Can Block The Road

16 minutes ago, ab6262 said:

yes of course there are benefits which are purely financial, cheaper to heat initially and retain once heated. everyone should still allow proper ventilation otherwise black mould will appear especially where an outside wall is exposed and cold. still makes me laugh when you see these tv programmes berating landlords of tennents with black mould,its their own fault, wet clothes on radiators, heating on doors and windows shut.

Cheers, I actually asked if there were benefits to not insulating homes well though. Or to not heating them at all?

Edited by Delbow

23 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

The suggestion on Twitter that the radio station LBC know where these protests are going to be before the Police even do. Highly irresponsible not to report it.

I agree if LBC had known  where the protesters where going to be it should have been reported to the police, but would the police have done anything to try and stop them?

There’s times when  I’m beginning to think the police are not fit for purpose.  

6 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

You really don't need to be kicking people. There's other ways without being excessively violent with them. 

Asking them nicely won't work. They're blocking tankers, hgvs carrying insulation and ambulances. I doubt they can be reasoned with by anybody. I agree with their overall aims but they couldn't be doing a worse job of achieving them.

1 hour ago, tinfoilhat said:

Asking them nicely won't work. They're blocking tankers, hgvs carrying insulation and ambulances. I doubt they can be reasoned with by anybody. I agree with their overall aims but they couldn't be doing a worse job of achieving them.

Dragging them away from the road by their coats or backpack would probably be justifiable but kicking them is just pointless violence which will probably make them the victim in the eyes of many.