Insulate Britain Want Motorway Speed Limit Cut So They Can Block The Road

6 hours ago, Rockers rule said:

Unfortunately it doesn't quite work like that Dardandec.

Definition of Assault

In accordance with the work A Dictionary of Law, this is a description of Assault :

An intentional or reckless act that causes someone to be put in fear of immediate physical harm. Actual physical contact is not necessary to constitute an assault.

If the recipient of the P1s or water, or for that matter someone who ran at them at speed in a car, stopping just in time,  claimed he thought he was being attacked with Acid or fear of being run over (And no doubt claimed his Mental health had been affected ever since) there would be a good chance the worse could in fact happen ☹️.

Keep safe.

As a freedom fighter, no one will be "Deliberately" stopping me going about my perfectly legal day to day chores, commitments and anything else I see fit. These terrorists are targeting the  wrong people. Why don't they block entry to Downing street? Oh let me think, easier to target innocents. They are committing a public order offence under the Public Order Act 1986. " "(a) uses threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour, or disorderly  behaviour".

Public Order Act 1986

8 hours ago, Dardandec said:

As a freedom fighter, no one will be "Deliberately" stopping me going about my perfectly legal day to day chores, commitments and anything else I see fit. These terrorists are targeting the  wrong people. Why don't they block entry to Downing street? Oh let me think, easier to target innocents. They are committing a public order offence under the Public Order Act 1986. " "(a) uses threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour, or disorderly  behaviour".

Public Order Act 1986

Your a "Freedom Fighter" but they're  "Terrorists" :lol: Laugh, I nearly spilt my Coffee.

11 hours ago, Dardandec said:

Public Order Act 1986

Because THAT would imply that they actually want to get something done other than generally peeing off the general public and otherwise having a jolly good time.