Panic Buying At Petrol Stations?

3 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

Would you change your mind if it was another source? Would 127 represent a victory of some sort?

And what's more you haven't even clicked on it you lazy sod. There's a link of the interview with Boris Johnson on BBC breakfast.

I may - or I may not. Given the reported supply-chain problems in other areas, I think the whole thing is a 'Eu-good - NonEU-bad type hype.

And what's more I have clicked on it, just not any of the links.

30 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

Would you change your mind if it was another source? Would 127 represent a victory of some sort?

And what's more you haven't even clicked on it you lazy sod. There's a link of the interview with Boris Johnson on BBC breakfast.

Who do think lies more? Boris Johnson, Theresa May or Thatcher?

I reckon that you could give them all a good run, I couldn’t give a damn, it’s not me posting made up irrelevances.

Just now, crookesey said:

I reckon that you could give them all a good run, I couldn’t give a damn, it’s not me posting made up irrelevances.

Please state where I've lied or retract it.

29 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

I may - or I may not. Given the reported supply-chain problems in other areas, I think the whole thing is a 'Eu-good - NonEU-bad type hype.

And what's more I have clicked on it, just not any of the links.

Fair enough. For the record I have never subscibed to the driver shortage just being a brexit problem - it goes on longer than that. Other supply chain issues have a more brexit flavour!

4 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

Please state where I've lied or retract it.

Fair enough. For the record I have never subscibed to the driver shortage just being a brexit problem - it goes on longer than that. Other supply chain issues have a more brexit flavour!

Like the one reported regarding Nike (and another firm I can't remember off the top) in the USA??

3 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Like the one reported regarding Nike (and another firm I can't remember off the top) in the USA??

Haven't seen that one. The global chip is well publisicised and building products are also - to the best of my knowledge - not brexit specific.

11 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

Haven't seen that one. The global chip is well publisicised and building products are also - to the best of my knowledge - not brexit specific.

Sorry - that was in an article I found on the BBC news website Business section a couple of weeks back.