Keir Starmer And Angela Rayner Are Scum, Are You?

Tony

35 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Obviously , we must listen when men in power speak  

Just funnin with you 

How it’s going.

3 hours ago, Tony said:

Angela Rayner has made a bit of a kerfuffle at the Labour Party Conference.

That's not the sort of language that will entice Tory voters to change their vote to Labour and I suspect that she was a bit drunk and that generally she's a bit thick. However, she pathetically tried to defend herself by saying that calling people "scum" is a jovial term us Northerners use. If she called me, mine, or my friends "scum" we'd be having a pretty serious conversation - is it friendly banter for you? 

So what do you think? Is she an idiot or was she just drunk and showing off at a Labour Party drinks event?

How it started.

I’m not sure why anyone would accuse a stranger of being drunk, without any evidence. 

It strikes me as a desperate attempt to discredit an effective politician.

She’s right about the Cabinet. Just look at where they are taking us.

Edited by sibon

11 hours ago, tinfoilhat said:

... Labour are screwed.

So very much this.  Starmer ends up looking ridiculous on TV trying to appeal to the shouty Twitter echo chamber who want to deify Owen Jones, when they'll continue to hate him anyway for not being Corbyn.  Meanwhile the bunch of dead-eyed sociopaths in power are genuinely ****ing the country.  Buckle up, we're in this mire for a very, very long time.

11 hours ago, tinfoilhat said:

All I've seen on Twitter is the opposition front bench getting ambushed by people from their own party on the way to their own conference. Labour are screwed.

A good point well made. As well as the drunken outburst of Little Ms Pottymouth they have brought the antisemites back into the tent.

Starmer seems to have made a start towards making them electable but when his own shadow cabinet and immediate predecessors are working so diligently against it where on earth are they going to find the scummy votes they need to make him only the second Labour leader to win an election in half a century? 

Half a century

Half

A

Century

Christ, that's grim for Labour. 

😬

The language used by both parties reminds me of the social democrats in Germany's 1930's  . It lead to hate of certain sections of the community . Angela and Boris are a pair of idiots and should think before they speak .

As to the Labour Party they need a proper working class leader ,      there is not one on the horizon due to the policy of co electing career politicians straight from University who think Manual Labour is a Spanish waiter .