Taliban Ban The Playing Of Music In Kabul

These idiots have placed a target on their own backs, how long until the public executions start? I would love to be a multi lingual 

fly on the wall in a few of the Islamic cabinet rooms that are attempting to change the perception of their faith to none Muslims.

2 minutes ago, crookesey said:

These idiots have placed a target on their own backs, how long until the public executions start? I would love to be a multi lingual fly on the wall in a few of the Islamic cabinet rooms that are attempting to change the perception of their faith to none Muslims.

Edited by crookesey

6 hours ago, crookesey said:

These idiots have placed a target on their own backs, how long until the public executions start? I would love to be a multi lingual 

fly on the wall in a few of the Islamic cabinet rooms that are attempting to change the perception of their faith to none Muslims.

Who are the idiots? Taliban? Afghan population as a whole?

19 minutes ago, Bargepole23 said:

Think he means the Taliban, they originally came over all moderate but murmers of banning and killing are coming out more and more, no longer can we accept them as moderate

17 minutes ago, Bargepole23 said:

The Taliban, they can bully some of the people some of the time, but they can’t bully all of the people all of the time. The Afghans love their street music, playing their lute’s and singing their folk songs, I reckon that the Taliban has overplayed it’s cards.

32 minutes ago, crookesey said:

The Taliban, they can bully some of the people some of the time, but they can’t bully all of the people all of the time. The Afghans love their street music, playing their lute’s and singing their folk songs, I reckon that the Taliban has overplayed it’s cards.

Having defeated the Soviets in the quarters and the Americans in the semis, are you really suggesting the Taliban will lose in the final to the Morris Dancers?

On 30/09/2021 at 16:40, geared said:

They'll be every bit as brutal as they were in the 90's, no-one is expecting anything less.

Whether the Afghan people will rise up is another matter, there were not many people willing to stand and fight a couple of months ago.

Of course they wont rise up, why should they when they can come over here and get a house and claim benefits.

On 30/09/2021 at 16:43, The_DADDY said:

Their country 

Their rules. 

Wish it was like that here.