Sheffield Forum: Live

On 05/11/2021 at 12:39, SFBeca said:

The speakers aren't on the Forum! These are the speakers:

Eliot Kennedy

Eliot is a Grammy and Ivor Novello award winning, Golden Globe nominated, music producer and songwriter from Sheffield!

He's had major success working with: Take That, Blue, Celine Dion, Bryan Adams, S Club 7, Five, Billie Piper, Mary J. Blige and many others.

Eliot co-founded The True North Music Company, a production and publishing business with his friend Gary Barlow. They have enjoyed success with Delta Goodrem, Lara Fabian, Blue and Charlotte Church. Eliot also co-wrote the hit Broadway musical Finding Neverland with Gary Barlow.

In 2021 he released his first album "A Yacht Named Sue" to great success.

ooh, I know him 😁

Well, I know of him, in that he visits local schools and other events and give talks inspiring children to achieve their goals and fulfil their dreams.

A very nice guy 😀

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello! I have uploaded the talks from the first Sheffield Forum: Live event to the Youtube channel - take a look 🙂

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvnaMqBVGfHAr86QSDr8kzg 

We are holding the next event on Wednesday 16th February at The Mowbray. 

Tickets are available from here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/sheffield-forum-live-february-2022-tickets-228257212467 

If anyone wants to buy a ticket today, there is a 25% discount code in place if you use BLUEMONDAY at the checkout. 

Hope to see some of you there! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...