Darren Moore Is Putting Pride Back Into Swfc

cuttsie

1 hour ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Reight! What's all this 'made me chuckle' palaver?

I missed it, obviously.

I can't remember now but something tickled me a week or so ago and I said that "made me chuckle."  Right on cue, the great unwashed rocked up and it's now their slogan. As I've mentioned previously, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Bless em.😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Reight! What's all this 'made me chuckle' palaver?

I missed it, obviously.

It's easy hotmale, when you read kelvin's posts  they make you chuckle.... don't you find that they have that effect on you.?????

BUT in the past week he seems to be hurting a bit I don't know why and his demeanour seems to be rewinding back to how he used to post on here before he tried to change into Kp. Bless him !!!!

Edited by monzaman

13 minutes ago, monzaman said:

It's easy hotmale, when you read kelvin's posts  they make you chuckle.... don't you find that they have that effect on you.?????

BUT in the past week he seems to be hurting a bit I don't know why and his demeanour seems to be rewinding back to how he used to post on here before he tried to change into Kp. Bless him !!!!

You're not supposed to chuckle at his post or say jilted lover's Apparently it upsets 😃👍

Edited by owl.66

2 minutes ago, owl.66 said:

You're not supposed to chuckle at his post or say jilted lover's Apparently it upsets some 😃👍

I honestly don't understand your post Owl 66, you said his posts make you chuckle (which is fair enough) so why get upset about it and as for the jilted lovers bit well..........that made me chuckle!!!!

9 minutes ago, monzaman said:

Tha nos Monzy,

A true story,

My daughter is called Karen Padders.

I once took a photo of her outside the KP nuts factory in Rotherham cus she's barmy....

So whenever I see a post from KP nuts I always "Have a chuckle"

1 minute ago, Padders said:

Tha nos Monzy,

A true story,

My daughter is called Karen Padders.

I once took a photo of her outside the KP nuts factory in Rotherham cus she's barmy....

So whenever I see a post from KP nuts I always "Have a chuckle"

Fair enough Padders, now that is a very good and valid reason to chuckle at kelvins posts......LOL

• Thanks 1