Darren Moore Is Putting Pride Back Into Swfc

cuttsie

25 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

It been gone a while Jud.

Sub board not scoreboard.

Monday not Sunday.

Today not tomorrow.

You're really struggling lately, reading between the lines It looks like things are getting to you.

To much Whatsapp and sneaking about.

🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Yes I noticed last night he was getting agitated could be down to Barnsley,Forest green, Cheltenham, Lincoln and Oxford, I'm not sure but that would be my guess!!!!!!!LOL

Opps missed Bolton off the list, silly me!!!!

Edited by monzaman

if darren does not get them promoted hes got to go and most of the squad,they the oppo have now realised as we have a small squad wait till 60-75 mins put on all there subs and our players are so tired it makes it easy for them,its his fault only flint came in ,so no excuses i would send him packing.look at ipswich they thought we could go up so lets get some more players in and see its working.

4 hours ago, bassett one said:

if darren does not get them promoted hes got to go and most of the squad,they the oppo have now realised as we have a small squad wait till 60-75 mins put on all there subs and our players are so tired it makes it easy for them,its his fault only flint came in ,so no excuses i would send him packing.look at ipswich they thought we could go up so lets get some more players in and see its working.

Nooooooooooo! 

I'm getting a petition up now to keep him where he is.