Darren Moore Is Putting Pride Back Into Swfc

cuttsie

5 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

To be fair Cuttsie, that is a pretty fir summary. I wish it had been the other way around, but time will tell and we always have to remember, they are the gift, the one that keeps one giving.

Can you show us the gift we keep giving you third tier fans?.

3 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

To be fair Cuttsie, that is a pretty fir summary. I wish it had been the other way around, but time will tell and we always have to remember, they are the gift, the one that keeps one giving.

If only we’d got a fir tree.

And if only we hadn’t totally bottled it and consigned ourselves to another year in division 3!!

Enjoy yourselves at Cheltenham & Stevenage.

You’ll be massive there.

2 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

If only we’d got a fir tree.

And if only we hadn’t totally bottled it and consigned ourselves to another year in division 3!!

Enjoy yourselves at Cheltenham & Stevenage.

You’ll be massive there.

The problem you have papa is this, footy is all about winning, i have a feeling you're about to get your comeuppance, remember where you heard it.

3 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

Just to let some know you're not alone in all this, Queen's Park have come out in sympathy with SWFC & lost 4 - 0 to Partick Thistle. 

Really? That is so funny. I can honestly say that I have never, ever laughed so much in all of my life. Well, not since they sacked the last biased mods that is.

That was hilarious. 

4 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

The problem you have papa is this, footy is all about winning, i have a feeling you're about to get your comeuppance, remember where you heard it.

You have a feeling, not a certainty, just a feeling, that we may be about to possibly, perhaps, get our comeuppance,  while your club would appear to have already received its comeuppance in the pub league two levels below us?

I suppose it's whatever keeps you happy, whatever comfort blanket  you can cling on to while trying desperately not to accept reality. Your club are nothing special. Wednesday are a third division club with third division facilities and a fanbase that they don't deserve. Maybe perhaps one day that may change,  for the good of the city I'd like both clubs to be Premier League regulars, but as it stands there's only one Sheffield club in the Prem with Premier League facilities and perhaps you should stop making yourself look ridiculous and wind your neck in?

Alternatively, carry on providing amusement for the Blades on here and embarrassment to the Owls.

44 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

remember, they are the gift, the one that keeps one giving.

Is it Christmas yet? 

🤣

33 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

The problem you have papa is this, footy is all about winning

Sure is!!

Did you win tonight ?

8 minutes ago, m williamson said:

You have a feeling, not a certainty, just a feeling, that we may be about to possibly, perhaps, get our comeuppance,  while your club would appear to have already received its comeuppance in the pub league two levels below us?

I suppose it's whatever keeps you happy, whatever comfort blanket  you can cling on to while trying desperately not to accept reality. Your club are nothing special. Wednesday are a third division club with third division facilities and a fanbase that they don't deserve. Maybe perhaps one day that may change,  for the good of the city I'd like both clubs to be Premier League regulars, but as it stands there's only one Sheffield club in the Prem with Premier League facilities and perhaps you should stop making yourself look ridiculous and wind your neck in?

Alternatively, carry on providing amusement for the Blades on here and embarrassment to the Owls.

He has near enough killed this footy section for fellow wed fans because they don't bother posting knowing it will get idiotic repetitive replays from him. Like tonight most owls accept it and some try and joke along with us but he pretends to be some superior being who has alterior motives and is just posting tripe trying to get a bite......... Sad really I wish he would get a girlfriend or a dog or a new stamp collection, anything to make him post less on here for the benefit of all

Edited by monzaman
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, m williamson said:

😂😂😂 Honestly, I aint reading all that. especially as you have form pops. We all know the mods lean towards the red third and that I am a lone voice for the Blue two thirds Enjoy your coffin nails BTW, are they with drambuie or glayva?

37 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

The problem you have papa is this, footy is all about winning

37 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

That was hilarious. 

How many goals did you win by tonight?

Because that really WAS hilarious 

😂

Just now, KP Nuts said:

😂😂😂 Honestly, I aint reading all that. especially as you have form pops. We all know the mods lean towards the red third and that I am a lone voice for the Blue two thirds Enjoy your coffin nails BTW, are they with drambuie or glayva?

Yep he is definately biting now and back to mentioning the mods 🤣🤣🤣

He's gone all wonky owl

• Like 1