Darren Moore Is Putting Pride Back Into Swfc

cuttsie

but theres winners who do the job 1st time and i am not happy,3 points clear 2 games in hand something went wrong,if he gets us up fine ,but he had the biggest budget so i always think others did better with smaller amounts.

On 18/10/2021 at 23:19, cuttsie said:

No one gets more upset than me at the situation the Owls are now in .

I have seen them in cup finals , runners up in the old league division one and in Europe.

Now we are in the third division or what ever they call it these days and its not pretty to watch at times , but the one guiding factors through out is that in Darron Moore we have a manager who will tell it as it is , he does not seek the lime light or shout his mouth off at refs , He goes about his business in a dignified manner .

Most important of all Darron has seen it all in the English league , He is respected by all his peers and apparently you do not mess with him if you know whats good for you .

The players at Hillsboro are just journeymen picking their way through the leagues , no big time names now so  ,  Darron has the job of trying to bond them into a top six team and hopefully a shot at promotion , will he do it ? who knows but one thing is certain it will not be far the lack of trying. So with a bit of luck and not to many injures he may just do that , ,lets all get behind him ,we have had enough of these so called top managers who have taken the clubs money and ran over the last two years ..

Time to get real .

Still as said 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alextopman said:

Imagine how much pride Hecko has put in.

Happy for you Judd keep coming for us.

Moore is a decent bloke I hope they stick with him.

I have said a hundred times on here that Sheffield has two top managers .

41 minutes ago, pintor said:

All those Wednesday fans who called for his head should be ashamed now

Just now, cuttsie said:

They will still be at it , the Moore out brigade , they should be ashamed of them selves 

• Like 1

I agree with @pintor

I think a few on here, along with the horrible cretins that racially abused the manager....need to seriously hang their heads in shame.

He's walked into the club and he's had to rebuild a team that has been ridiculously gambled on and mismanaged at the top.

If i've learnt something in more recent years as a blade, it's that people management skills count for everything..

Chris willder and Alan Knill demostrated at Sheffield United that you don't need to throw bags at the job, you can simply take a group of hard working lads... believe in them, trust in them and give them confidence. Hecky seems to be going the same way.....

But Mr Moore fits this mould too..... he's a man manager and he is the largest factor in what has been achieved today.

24 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

They will still be at it , the Moore out brigade , they should be ashamed of them selves 

Exactly. I'm not saying he's perfect, I'll be interested to see who we bring in as recruitment under Moore hasn't been great still but there shouldn't of been calls to sack him. No doubt there will be fans on his back next season the first chance they get though.