Darren Moore Is Putting Pride Back Into Swfc

cuttsie

20 minutes ago, whiteowl said:

Forget the pride - if he could put some backbone into the defence for the last ten minutes of each game I'd take that.

Was just about to type the same!

The number of games over the last few seasons where it's been thrown away by a late, late equaliser - or worse! - is amazing. 

Is it lack of concentration? Stamina? Or worse, attitude that "we're one up, we can take the foot off"?

Ultimately,what the vast majority of any clubs supporters want is success on the pitch....and it doesn't really matter if the manager is a nice guy or an miserable horrible bar steward...

Darren Moore comes across as a nice guy...but listening to him after games you sometimes wonder if he's seen the same match and his team selections and tactics are very much open to question .....his managerial record at his previous clubs is underwhelming to say the least but he deserves at least until Christmas to mould something out of the squad he's assembled at Hillsborough....

I don't think he's the man to get us out of this division,but,i really hope i'm wrong...

23 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Pride is no good without Passion and effort.

From what people who go to games have said all three have been lacking however it wouldn't need much more of a push to be in with a chance in a league which on paper looks very weak.

I wetch it on Telly , view is excellent and I think they play with their hearts , but some times the head dun't get in gear , made for a good game on Saturday .

Entertainment .

2 hours ago, cuttsie said:

I wetch it on Telly , view is excellent and I think they play with their hearts , but some times the head dun't get in gear , made for a good game on Saturday .

Entertainment .

I haven't seen it I was brooooanging at the Lane.

What does it cost to watch it on telly?

Edited by Alextopman

Nice one Daz, thats the way don't loyse  away and win at hoooooam . 

And tha looks smashing in that tracky suite wi gold bits no fancy Dan suit from Chrisian Dorrs for thee like him at our old ground .

Edited by cuttsie

2 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Nice one Daz, thats the way don't loyse  away and win at hoooooam . 

And tha looks smashing in that tracky suite wi gold bits no fancy Dan suit from Chrisian Dorrs for thee like him at our old ground .

Did you watch it on telly Pal, how much does that cost??.