Darren Moore Is Putting Pride Back Into Swfc

cuttsie

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
40 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Told you many times

After reading back through this thread, I can say, without a doubt you've made a few posters look foolish. The bloke has done an absolutely fantastic job, on and off the pitch, he's a gentleman who practices what he preaches and you can see his attitude and personality  rubbing off right through the club.

Will he get us promoted? Early days yet, but whether he does or he doesn't, we're a lot better off now than we were prior to appointing him. 

After all, who wants a nasty aggressive manager?

OK, apart from them I meant.

well if he gets us up thats great ,but the promotion to the premiership will mean re-building and thats the test of a quality manager ,with wages sky high lots of players thinking they arerunning the club ect,ect,all those clubs like utd with lots of parachute payments giving them a huge advantage,it can be done,but it wont be easy,can darren get us out of the next league well we will soon see,i like as most know the way wolves did it ,5-6 top players all loans,but offered top wages and a nice contract but they must get promotion,it worked well for them and kept them up since as well,is darren the man well we will all see soon i hope.

10 minutes ago, bassett one said:

well if he gets us up thats great ,but the promotion to the premiership will mean re-building and thats the test of a quality manager ,with wages sky high lots of players thinking they arerunning the club ect,ect,all those clubs like utd with lots of parachute payments giving them a huge advantage,it can be done,but it wont be easy,can darren get us out of the next league well we will soon see,i like as most know the way wolves did it ,5-6 top players all loans,but offered top wages and a nice contract but they must get promotion,it worked well for them and kept them up since as well,is darren the man well we will all see soon i hope.

I prefer the Championship league any day,   more teams on a level footing , multi millionaires kissing badges as though they care for their current club gets up my wick , I think the Owls current squad of journeymen and rejects have the club at  heart Darron Moore has been a big part of that as it seems those players will run through a wall for him ,not forgetting the chairman who is hands on when he could be sunning himself else where

• Like 1