Myhermes Deliveries

My brother has always used this courier to send lower cost items and never had any issues.

He recently had a few items sold on ebay to post and labelled them fine. But it soon transpired that he had added one postcode incorrectly (a letter out) on one of them, so it was delivered (on time) to that wrong address. Hermes added the photo on their site so they did their bit.

My brother called Hermes but they stated that there was nothing they could do as the fault was his. Though they instigated a courier return to ''collect'' the parcel, though of course there was no guarantee it would be found.

I tend to think that, as most people are dishonest, it won't be 'found'?

Edited by Electerrific

22 minutes ago, rudds1 said:

Like you’ve allready put it was his fault. .Hermes have delivered to the address put by your brother. .hopefully the person at the wrong address will hand it back to Hermes .

Quite.

If it happened to be a Swatch, here it is.

If a Rolex, I know nothing about it!

23 hours ago, rudds1 said:

The post code was wrong not a letter missing 

On 28/10/2021 at 16:11, Electerrific said:

My brother has always used this courier to send lower cost items and never had any issues.

He recently had a few items sold on ebay to post and labelled them fine. But it soon transpired that he had added one postcode incorrectly (a letter out) on one of them, so it was delivered (on time) to that wrong address. Hermes added the photo on their site so they did their bit.

My brother called Hermes but they stated that there was nothing they could do as the fault was his. Though they instigated a courier return to ''collect'' the parcel, though of course there was no guarantee it would be found.

I tend to think that, as most people are dishonest, it won't be 'found'?

My Bold

Was the post code wrong or  a letter missing , its got me flummoxed this has.