Sheffield Wednesday V Plymouth Fa Cup

bassett one

I could see a dream come true tomorrow , A Wednesday win then get drawn against Buxton in next round . I will come out of retirement for that , A day out in Buxton will bring back memories of the time I used to go or Mam Torr to watch em at Silverlands , It was always snowing .

I was working with a bricklayer who's name is Neil Callery  who played for Buxton at that time , he was a winger , Liverpool offered Buxton  £10.000 for Neil at the time and they turned it down , Neil went on to play for all the top non league clubs inc Boston (when Howard Wilkinson was the manager)  and Stocksbridge , His son Alex also played for Stocksbridge .

Just a little story , thought I would slip it in for a bit .

Edited by cuttsie

I,ll go along will that team,  we also have a game midweek where i would expect several changes to made  before another  home game against the Gills where i expect Luongo and Byers to get minutes.  Three wins would do nicely but saturday is the most important followed by today.