Rotherham Cse In The News Again

9 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Absolutely bang on matey. Another thing, all these light sentences, no deportations and scum being returned to the area of their crimes makes them look like they are getting preferential treatment. This in my view encourages racism towards an entire community for the actions of a section of it.

Ironically it's racism that allowed them to do it and get away with it for so long. Authorities so scared of being called racist uf they took action that they chose to take none. 

Choosing not to act because of ethnicity is just as racist as choosing to act because of ethnicity. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Resident said:

Ironically it's racism that allowed them to do it and get away with it for so long. Authorities so scared of being called racist uf they took action that they chose to take none. 

Choosing not to act because of ethnicity is just as racist as choosing to act because of ethnicity. 

100% agree 👍 

2 minutes ago, Man in Crete said:

Not strictly true

you can if the home office decide the criteria are met

"  For the Secretary of State to have a British citizen deported, they have first to strip them of their nationality, as long as it will not make them stateless.  "

Well thats likely the get out anyway.

8 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I'd guess some were British born and some were not. I couldn't tell you the % though.

Well yes, if they were British born, British passport etc....you cant deport them as its likely the only citizenship they hold. Those that obtained British citizenship....maybe. But thats usually reserved for much more serious crimes than this (yes I know this is also serious but there is a scale)

Edited by HeHasRisen

2 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Well yes, if they were British born, British passport etc....you cant deport them as its likely the only citizenship they hold. Those that obtained British citizenship....maybe. But thats usually reserved for much more serious crimes than this (yes I know this is also serious but there is a scale)

True..

But that in itself shows the wholesale rape of working class white girls isn't considered all that serious. 

I think it should be.

Personally though I'm not For deportations.

If the crime was committed here then so should the sentence in my humble opinion. 

Legally, the Home Secretary can strip the British Citizenship of any person (including people born here) if they have (or can obtain) citizenship of another country, if it is in the public interest. This includes the 6m or so born-and-bred  brits who happen to have an Irish grandparent.

If the HS does this while you happen to be outside the country, you have no right to re-enter the country to attend the court hearing where it is to be determined whether the HS was being reasonable.  During the hearing, the government is allowed to present secret intelligence to the judge, which you and your solicitor are not allowed to see or challenge.

People don't seem bothered by this for some reason.