Rotherham Cse In The News Again

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

There seems to be more sympathy for the perpetrators than the victims on here. Put yourself in the position these girls were/are in, usually coming from broken family homes where love was way down the agenda, they are led on by these vile men with offers to hang out and are given food, drink and later drugs giving them a release from their mundane lives, then the threats, the coercion and the abuse starts, the only people these girls then have to turn to are the authorities, disgracefully they were largely ignored by every single one, a stain on our society that not only is the extent of it not even uncovered yet it's still happening.

:thumbsup:

• Like 1

I dont think anyone has any sympathy for the perps tbh, scummers the lot of them if guilty. We are just discussing that deporting people left right and centre isnt quite as easy as you think.

Edited by HeHasRisen

1 minute ago, HeHasRisen said:

I dont think anyone has any sympathy for the perps tbh, scummers the lot of them if guilty. We are just discussing that deporting people left right and centre isnt quite as easy as you think.

Well it should be , do you agree ?

1 hour ago, dave_the_m said:

Lawyers have on occasion successfully argued against deportation based on the entirety of the defendant's circumstances, including them having a family.

So a simple question for you:  do you believe that someone who has lived in the UK since they were 4 years old, is now married with kids, and who is convicted of crime, and who having served a sentence of equal length to that someone born here would have served, should in addition be deported to a country which they haven't been to since they were 4 years old, where they can't speak the local language, where they are separated from their wife and kids, where they can't get a job or any sort of social security, have no friends, relatives or contacts there, and basically are homeless?

I don't think these people should be deported either but for different reasons.

They committed the crimes here so they should be punished here but the punishment they get should actually fit the crime and it never does. I'm so sick of the light sentences they get. It's galling. 

It's THAT that should be changed in my view.

33 minutes ago, top4718 said:

There seems to be more sympathy for the perpetrators than the victims on here. Put yourself in the position these girls were/are in, usually coming from broken family homes where love was way down the agenda, they are led on by these vile men with offers to hang out and are given food, drink and later drugs giving them a release from their mundane lives, then the threats, the coercion and the abuse starts, the only people these girls then have to turn to are the authorities, disgracefully they were largely ignored by every single one, a stain on our society that not only is the extent of it not even uncovered yet it's still happening.

Also dont forget a large proportion of these girls were in the 'care' of social services. Has anyone really been brought to account?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I don't think these people should be deported either but for different reasons.

They committed the crimes here so they should be punished here but the punishment they get should actually fit the crime and it never does. I'm so sick of the light sentences they get. It's galling. 

It's THAT that should be changed in my view.

Also dont forget a large proportion of these girls were in the 'care' of social services. Has anyone really been brought to account?

Not one police officer, councillor or social service worker has been brought to book, some even got handsome pay offs for total failure.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Not one police officer, councillor or social service worker has been brought to book, some even got handsome pay offs for total failure.

That makes me feel ill. I'll tell you this as well,abuse is still being carried out right under SYP and SS's noses to this day. And by right under their noses I mean right next to their offices. Stuff like this makes me certain that humanity is on the decline and needs removing so a more worthwhile species could have a got at being in charge.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Leo Tomlinson said:

And the little lasses they raped ,what about them .

You seem to have somehow decided that I don't care about the victims just from me saying that the severity of punishments for crimes should be consistent and not based on the citizenship or birth status of the offender.

It wasn't me who brought up deportation. I just pointed out in response that deportation is a big stick that should be considered  carefully before use.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dave_the_m said:

You seem to have somehow decided that I don't care about the victims just from me saying that the severity of punishments for crimes should be consistent and not based on the citizenship or birth status of the offender.

It wasn't me who brought up deportation. I just pointed out in response that deportation is a big stick that should be considered  carefully before use.

Of course punishments should be carefully considered but they must fit the crime and importantly act as a serious deterrent .

deportation after sentence served should be high on this agenda wherever possible 

Sadly I don’t care two hoots about the poor perpetrators families . They should have been on their minds when the crime was committed- maybe they could take them with them?

17 hours ago, top4718 said:

It won't ever be fully uncovered or stopped until the racist policies of police and councils are ended Councils which in all the already exposed areas have been Labour controlled during both the abuse and investigations of those allowing it to happen. 

As for the perpetrators familes. MANY know what's going on and refuse to speak out because of a backward cultural 'respect' for males in their society. 

6 hours ago, Resident said:

It won't ever be fully uncovered or stopped until the racist policies of police and councils are ended Councils which in all the already exposed areas have been Labour controlled during both the abuse and investigations of those allowing it to happen. 

As for the perpetrators familes. MANY know what's going on and refuse to speak out because of a backward cultural 'respect' for males in their society. 

Another thing that surprises me when these cases come to light is that some of these men (many of whom are not yet past 30) seem to have access to a great many properties and business premises, how are they coming to own these places?