Rotherham Cse In The News Again

14 hours ago, Resident said:

Because it's an uncomfortable truth that the liberals can't handle. You can only be racist if you're white or an authority taking action against a minority in their twisted view. 

The fear of being called racist has LED to racist behaviour. Inaction based on ethnicity is just as racist as action based on ethnicity. No ifs no buts.

Absolutely bang on 👏👏👏

45 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Somebody get that man a job on GB News as he clearly lives in the real world and not the bubble of political correctness and denial that we get from the other news stations. It's refreshing to see somebody his age recognizing uncomfortable truths because he hasn't been brainwashed by political correctness at school, college or university as so many young people today have. No doubt we'll soon have the usual apologists coming on to accuse him of being a racist/bigot/fascist, claiming it's white men who are the biggest threat to young women and making their usual snide remarks about gammon, Daily Mail readers and GB News watchers. I've thought for decades that this country's immigration policies since 1948 have been a disaster as they've led to the mass influx of people whose civilised values and cultural attitudes, especially towards women, are incompatible with ours but I read the Mail online and watch GB News so I suppose that makes me a racist gammon.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, despritdan said:

Somebody get that man a job on GB News as he clearly lives in the real world and not the bubble of political correctness and denial that we get from the other news stations. It's refreshing to see somebody his age recognizing uncomfortable truths because he hasn't been brainwashed by political correctness at school, college or university as so many young people today have. No doubt we'll soon have the usual apologists coming on to accuse him of being a racist/bigot/fascist, claiming it's white men who are the biggest threat to young women and making their usual snide remarks about gammon, Daily Mail readers and GB News watchers. I've thought for decades that this country's immigration policies since 1948 have been a disaster as they've led to the mass influx of people whose civilised values and cultural attitudes, especially towards women, are incompatible with ours but I read the Mail online and watch GB News so I suppose that makes me a racist gammon.

👏👏👏

1 minute ago, prince al said:

Something needs to done to stop this. Enough pussyfooting around.

Absolutely.  And if calling for this sick depraved situation to end and the culprits be properly dealt with makes me a racist/bigot or whatever then I'm fine with that.

Better that than a pedophile supporter/enabler. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, prince al said:

Something needs to done to stop this. Enough pussyfooting around.

Hopefully this enquiry will be the first of many and we finally are able to address these dreadful crimes head on.

Saw some footage earlier of a pair of Pakistani men trying to accost women in our very own city, the sheer arrogance of them down to the fact they have nothing to fear from the law.

I hate to agree with some of these posts but the truth is incidents like these bring racism to the fore 

6 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Hopefully this enquiry will be the first of many and we finally are able to address these dreadful crimes head on.

Saw some footage earlier of a pair of Pakistani men trying to accost women in our very own city, the sheer arrogance of them down to the fact they have nothing to fear from the law.

Another  enquiry will help nothing 

4 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

I hate to agree with some of these posts but the truth is incidents like these bring racism to the fore 

Another  enquiry will help nothing 

I agree but it may bring the severity of these crimes to the forefront of peoples minds rather than them being deliberately suppressed, these are appalling incidences that affect many, many people.