Rotherham Cse In The News Again

19 hours ago, top4718 said:

Louise Shawcross writes in a Rotherham paper today that testimony from rape gang survivors points to top investigating police officers being paid off by gang members to either terminate their investigations, prosecute lower level gang members and/or ensure light sentences, this is no surprise at all, the much derided Tommy Robinson found evidence of the same happening in Telford. This shows how deeply this runs and begs a full enquiry. As I said in an earlier thread these Pakistani men seem to have access to many properties and seemingly large sums of cash to bribe the law, makes you wonder where it all comes from!!!

Looking at society's issues, this problem and others discussed here,  it all comes down to the same equation.

The degree of society's tolerance for a certain behaviour, to a great extent affects the prevalence of that behaviour.

We have to accept the reality that some people are sexually attracted to minors of both sexes, in spite of laws which are designed to deter them.

But it's the degree of enforcement, and the penalties for such behaviour, that are an indication of what a society will tolerate.

If the justice system was designed to deter such behaviour, with far stricter penalties they could reduce the problem, and at least remove repeat serial offenders from the mix.

But it seems that currently there is an equilibrium, between those that want strict enforcement and stiff, deterrent penalties. and those who  argue against them. 

Our "moral guardians", teachers, churches, youth associations, etc., are no answer, as the they too, have their share of offenders, perhaps even a greater number than the public at large, given their proclivity to involve themselves with children.

And of course, in some societies, child brides are a prize to be bartered by "proud" parents.

It only becomes newsworthy, when some particularly egregious offenses come to light, but nobody actually does anything about it until the next time it hits the news, Then it fades from the collective concience again.

So here we are, and who's for stronger penalties?

Edited by trastrick

On 18/09/2022 at 00:50, Jack Grey said:

The irony would be that if it was white guys raping Muslim girls then these guys would be cutting their heads off in the streets 

I guess it just shows that the UK population is NOT a racist hate mob

It's clear that in most of these grooming cases, the victims are vulnerable- a lot of them probably depend on these leeches for one reason or another- be it attention/ booze/ drugs or cigarettes.

You don't get a lot of Pakistani girls in that position possibly because they tend to have stronger family units.

Also, I don't agree with the word Muslim used in these posts- they are Pakistani men.

The religion has nothing to do with it.

There are numerous people from certain religions that carry out crimes- whether dressed in clergy or not.

We know of the Catholic situation, there are white pedos who do get caught and plenty of stories can be found. No one talks about their faith.

33 minutes ago, ThaBoom said:

It's clear that in most of these grooming cases, the victims are vulnerable- a lot of them probably depend on these leeches for one reason or another- be it attention/ booze/ drugs or cigarettes.

You don't get a lot of Pakistani girls in that position possibly because they tend to have stronger family units.

Also, I don't agree with the word Muslim used in these posts- they are Pakistani men.

The religion has nothing to do with it.

There are numerous people from certain religions that carry out crimes- whether dressed in clergy or not.

We know of the Catholic situation, there are white pedos who do get caught and plenty of stories can be found. No one talks about their faith.

Agree with pretty much all of that apart from the bit in bold.

The catholic faith is definitely mentioned albeit possibly not to the same degree

9 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Agree with pretty much all of that apart from the bit in bold.

The catholic faith is definitely mentioned albeit possibly not to the same degree

Funny how things come full circle!  :)

While this goes on, the current powers that be busy themselves with rules and regulations for parents who wish to photograph their children's school accomplishments, in a school setting with their peers.

Same type of folks who make gun laws for law abiding citizens, and do little to end the real cause of gun violence in their cities.

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Sadly this is no surprise at all, the authorities are more interested in covering it up than exposing it.

If it isn't dealt with and soon I can see a whole lot of hate and plenty of violence being directed at certain communities. It'll be inevitable in my opinion.

1 minute ago, sibon said:

I’m amazed that nobody has commented on the C of E revelations from earlier today.

Go on. Somebody do it.

Feel free to start a thread and I'll be extremely happy to contribute matey👍

5 minutes ago, sibon said:

I’m amazed that nobody has commented on the C of E revelations from earlier today.

Go on. Somebody do it.

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/480477-c-of-e-abuses-cases-go-into-the-hundreds/

7 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

If it isn't dealt with and soon I can see a whole lot of hate and plenty of violence being directed at certain communities. It'll be inevitable in my opinion.

The first bit of whataboutary for a while (from the thing you've quoted). 🤣

Members of the church historically abused children so lets let thousands of Pakistani rapists who are still at large and still committing the same crimes carry on, what a bizarre world view some people have, its staggering.

For the record churches were once very powerful, respected and feared institutions, priests abused this power and hence got away with their crimes, how have takeaway workers and taxi drivers got away with the same abuse, I'm sure Guardian boy will inform us.

Edited by top4718

7 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/480477-c-of-e-abuses-cases-go-into-the-hundreds/

Thank you Daddy.

That has restored a bit of faith.

This thread is really quite an unpleasant read for many reasons