Rotherham Cse In The News Again

3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

The first bit of whataboutary for a while (from the thing you've quoted). 🤣

Members of the church historically abused children so lets let thousands of Pakistani rapists who are still at large and still committing the same crimes carry on, what a bizarre world view some people have, its staggering.

For the record churches were once very powerful, respected and feared institutions, priests abused this power and hence got away with their crimes, how have takeaway workers and taxi drivers got away with the same abuse, I'm sure Guardian boy will inform us.

We will see 

6 minutes ago, sibon said:

Thank you Daddy.

That has restored a bit of faith.

This thread is really quite an unpleasant read for many reasons

You're welcome 👍 

My bold

It's an unpleasant subject and people are rightly very angry. A few Pakistani people I know tell me the Go To insult hurled at them these days is Nonce.

Turns out the P word is out of favour with the knuckle draggers. That's worrying to me because it's suggesting they've done something. What if someone decides to dish out a bit of 'justice'?

The problem needs to be tackled.

Edited by The_DADDY

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

You're welcome 👍 

My bold

It's an unpleasant subject and people are rightly very angry. A few Pakistani people I know tell me the Go To insult hurled at them these days is Nonce.

Turns out the P word is out of favour with the knuckle draggers. That's worrying to me because it's suggesting they've done something. What if someone decides to dish out a bit of 'justice'?

The problem needs to be tackled.

I couldn’t agree more.

But the fact remains that most Uk CSE isn’t carried out by Pakistani men. That’s what makes me very uncomfortable with this thread. It is a wider and more serious problem. It deserves a more serious debate.

That isn’t to say that the Pakistani perpetrators should be allowed to get away with things, or the C of E people, or the many other invisible abusers.

7 minutes ago, sibon said:

I couldn’t agree more.

But the fact remains that most Uk CSE isn’t carried out by Pakistani men. That’s what makes me very uncomfortable with this thread. It is a wider and more serious problem. It deserves a more serious debate.

That isn’t to say that the Pakistani perpetrators should be allowed to get away with things, or the C of E people, or the many other invisible abusers.

Its because of people like you that these men got away with it for so long

Making excuses for child rapists because they arent white

How do you sleep at night?

You should be shamed of yourself 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jack Grey said:

Bless you Jack. You try hard, but you are a rubbish troll.

I’ll give you a chance, sweetie.

Show me where I’ve made excuses for child rapists, ever.

Go on. You made the accusation. Back it up.

2 minutes ago, sibon said:

I couldn’t agree more.

My bold.

How do we know this though? Not long ago I'd have probably agreed but I'm not sure anymore. The sexual exploitation is on such a huge scale, way bigger than represented on the media that it's possible they account for more acts of exploitation than any other community.

Fewer Pakistani nonces but commit more individual crimes. To a degree they were protected by authorities so this is certainly possible. 

Italics

I think all sexual crime no matter the perpetrators should be dealt with more seriously in the courts. Some of the sentences handed out are beyond insulting and probably make the who experience 10x worse for the victim 

6 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Most CSE may not be carried out by Pakistani men as its a predominantly white country, a hugely disproportionate amount is carried about by them though and largely with impunity, lets sort that problem out first then we can address the rest. Apologists make me physically sick.

Just now, The_DADDY said:

My bold.

How do we know this though? Not long ago I'd have probably agreed but I'm not sure anymore. The sexual exploitation is on such a huge scale, way bigger than represented on the media that it's possible they account for more acts of exploitation than any other community.

Fewer Pakistani nonces but commit more individual crimes. To a degree they were protected by authorities so this is certainly possible. 

Italics

I think all sexual crime no matter the perpetrators should be dealt with more seriously in the courts. Some of the sentences handed out are beyond insulting and probably make the who experience 10x worse for the victim 

We know, because we have crime reports. So, it is beyond doubt that most CSE happens at home, via trusted people, usually family members.

I agree totally that sex crimes, and particularly child sex crimes should carry a much higher tariff. I’ve seen loads of it in my working life. It turns my stomach.

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Most CSE may not be carried out by Pakistani men as its a predominantly white country, a hugely disproportionate amount is carried about by them though and largely with impunity, lets sort that problem out first then we can address the rest. Apologists make me physically sick.

I agree with you that the proportion of Pakistani men makes a difference.

But CSE is CSE.

A straight question for you. Why are you more bothered by Pakistani men committing CSE, than any other group?

Just now, sibon said:

We know, because we have crime reports. So, it is beyond doubt that most CSE happens at home, via trusted people, usually family members.

I agree totally that sex crimes, and particularly child sex crimes should carry a much higher tariff. I’ve seen loads of it in my working life. It turns my stomach.

Fair enough I'm happy to accept that.

My bold

I can't think of anything worse.