Rotherham Cse In The News Again

Two  who are part of the Rochdale grooming mob are to be deported to Pakistan , they are Adil Khan age 51 , and Abdul Rauf  age 52 ,, they were convicted  of sex offences against young girls in 2012, 

Will they be back under a different name ?????, false papers are easy to obtain in Pakistan  so  who knows .

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Resident said:

https://news.sky.com/story/i-tried-to-pretend-it-wasnt-real-victim-of-grooming-gang-alleges-police-officer-was-among-abusers-12738871

Never really stood a chance did they?

This is why it was ignored for so long. SYP didn't want to investigate because they were part of it. 

Absolutely horrific.

That poor girl.  South yorkshire Pigs are not fit for purpose. The whole organization needs investigating and the people involved in covering it up should be jailed for life.

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Absolutely horrific.

That poor girl.  South yorkshire Pigs are not fit for purpose. The whole organization needs investigating and the people involved in covering it up should be jailed for life.

I agree, other than your  ‘Pigs’ remark, if you called me that I wouldn’t give you any respect.

Just now, crookesey said:

I agree, other than your  ‘Pigs’ remark, if you called me that I wouldn’t give you any respect.

Unless you are involved in the coverup of the mass rape of young girls I'd have no reason to call you a pig. 

I've lost all respect for the police over recent years so I don't give a hoot if calling them Pigs is offensive.

24 minutes ago, crookesey said:

I’ve only shown my standards, would you be good enough to explain to the forum what my colours are?

Simple. You seem more offended at my Pigs comment than you do about the fact the POLICE were involved in covering the grooming scandle up and now it turns out some were actively involved.

That's some 'standards' you have going on there 🙄