Rotherham Cse In The News Again

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

Simple. You seem more offended at my Pigs comment than you do about the fact the POLICE were involved in covering the grooming scandle up and now it turns out some were actively involved.

That's some 'standards' you have going on there 🙄

Had you posted  ‘POLICE’ in the first place, this would not be happening, now please explain what my ‘standards’ are.

Just now, crookesey said:

Had you posted  ‘POLICE’ in the first place, this would not be happening, now please explain what my ‘standards’ are.

Had I posted police in the 1st place you wouldn't have got your panties in a bunch.

But I didn't. Live with it and move on.

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Had I posted police in the 1st place you wouldn't have got your panties in a bunch.

But I didn't. Live with it and move on.

You inferred what my ‘standards’ are, now be man enough to tell me what they are,  your ‘panties’ comment about sums you up.

5 minutes ago, crookesey said:

You inferred what my ‘standards’ are, now be man enough to tell me what they are,  your ‘panties’ comment about sums you up.

🤣 You started the whole 'standards' thing. Sadly for you I didn't bite. I didn't bite because I couldn't even begin to tell you how little I care what you think of me. 

'Be man enough'?🤣

Where are we, the play ground?

But I'll indulge you. You've contributed nothing since page 1 (after a quick skim through the thread, I could be wrong but I don't think I am) but now, because I used the term I did you suddenly care.. 

Or You've been waiting since page 1 to be offended and my post gave you that opportunity. 

You're welcome.👍

Now. Any chance we can get back on topic or are you not done derailing the thread yet?

12 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Wasting your time with this one 

Awwwww, don't say. You'll hurt my fee fees 🤣

5 hours ago, Resident said:

https://news.sky.com/story/i-tried-to-pretend-it-wasnt-real-victim-of-grooming-gang-alleges-police-officer-was-among-abusers-12738871

Never really stood a chance did they?

This is why it was ignored for so long. SYP didn't want to investigate because they were part of it. 

Amanda Spencer is truly evil and deserved far longer than 12 years, my contempt for SYP grows by the day.

5 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Amanda Spencer is truly evil and deserved far longer than 12 years, my contempt for SYP grows by the day.

She should never be allowed to see the light of day again. A whole life tarrif should have been the sentence in my opinion 

1 hour ago, top4718 said:

You do understand that SYP have nothing to do with sentencing. 

Don’t you?