Rotherham Cse In The News Again

• 2 months later...
22 minutes ago, WarPig said:

I cannot think of any thing worse for a bloke than to be falsely accused of a sex crime . 

She should get life , and i mean life not the so called life term that many get now .

On 13/01/2023 at 13:35, WarPig said:

So are you saying taxi drivers sexually abuse children? Is that all of them?

:loopy: 

Just because a few Taxi drivers act like complete numpties doesn't mean they're all the same.

Way back in the late 80s I used to travel to Gleadless Valley school by Taxi every morning and back after school because in those days we lived in lower Walkley, admittedly some drivers were better than others, there was one guy in particular called Jerry, who used to encourage the other kids to pick on me! :rant: 

I actually reported him but obviously he denied it.

3 hours ago, cuttsie said:

I cannot think of any thing worse for a bloke than to be falsely accused of a sex crime . 

She should get life , and i mean life not the so called life term that many get now .

I was listening to some of those who were falsely accused and one was saying he had to move out of the area as "mud sticks", and another attempted to take his own life. 

I think the perpetrator only got 8 years, so she'll be out in 4. 

Hopefully while she's in prison she'll get the psychiatric help she clearly needs - and hopefully she'll process the gravity of what she's done.

On 13/01/2023 at 00:19, Resident said:

https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/crime/taxi-drivers-in-sheffield-to-be-trained-to-spot-signs-of-child-sexual-exploitation-3979696

Couldn't make it up. 

Guess the old saying is true. 

Takes one to know one. 

I think this training is a good idea.

Not everyone knows all the signs of CSE, and even if they have done training years ago, it doesn't hurt to refresh that training.

Edited by Mister M

3 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I was listening to some of those who were falsely accused and one was saying he had to move out of the area as "mud sticks", and another attempted to take his own life. 

Hopefully while she's in prison she'll get the psychiatric help she clearly needs - and hopefully she'll process the gravity of what she's done.

Serious question..

Do you think that all prisoners have issues or could you accept that some people are just horrible?

10 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Serious question..

Do you think that all prisoners have issues or could you accept that some people are just horrible?

Some of them are just horrible, clearly.

But it is also clear that this woman has issues because to give her story credibility she attacked herself with a hammer. Not the sign of someone who isn't disturbed

Edited by Mister M

21 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Some of them are just horrible, clearly.

But it is also clear that this woman has issues because to give her story credibility she attacked herself with a hammer. Not the sign of someone who isn't disturbed

Maybe she is just so horrible that she did that to try and make her story more plausible?

1 hour ago, Mister M said:

I think this training is a good idea.

Not everyone knows all the signs of CSE, and even if they have done training years ago, it doesn't hurt to refresh that training.

Glad you mentioned the  psychiatric help  :thumbsup: . What she did/said was rotten but obviously shes got problems .

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

Maybe she is just so horrible that she did that to try and make her story more plausible?

Possibly - we'll never know. 

I do hope that when she is released she will never be allowed to go back to her home town.

I was reading an interview with one of the victims of CSE that one of the men found guilty of her abuse in was seen in the town centre where his victims lives that's awful. If it was up to me the men who do these crimes would get a minimum of 25 years at a maximum security jail. No 50% off, no nothing.