Rotherham Cse In The News Again

4 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Possibly - we'll never know. 

I do hope that when she is released she will never be allowed to go back to her home town.

I was reading an interview with one of the victims of CSE that one of the men found guilty of her abuse in was seen in the town centre where his victims lives that's awful. If it was up to me the men who do these crimes would get a minimum of 25 years at a maximum security jail. No 50% off, no nothing. 

A bit controversial, and I guarantee it'll never happen, but kiddy fiddlers/murderers/rapists should be locked up for LIFE MEANING LIFE IMO, and in extreme cases, pay the ULTIMATE price! Orf with their heads! As HRH The Queen would've said.

3 minutes ago, XPertByExperien said:

A bit controversial, and I guarantee it'll never happen, but kiddy fiddlers/murderers/rapists should be locked up for LIFE MEANING LIFE IMO, and in extreme cases, pay the ULTIMATE price! Orf with their heads! As HRH The Queen would've said.

We don't have capital punishment 

Around 1990 in Stainforth near Thorne a man was accused of rape by a local girl , 

Stainforth was a very close nit mining area at that time and the locals took revenge on the bloke who went to prison , 

His house was wrecked , all the windows stoved in , Graffiti painted on the walls etc , 

Later it was proven that the guy was innocent of all charges , to late for him his life was ruined .

How many times has this situation arose and innocent people  ended up in prison no one knows.

13 minutes ago, XPertByExperien said:

It has happened - Myra Hindley, Ian Brady, Peter Sutcliffe, Patrick McKay

4 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Around 1990 in Stainforth near Thorne a man was accused of rape by a local girl , 

Stainforth was a very close nit mining area at that time and the locals took revenge on the bloke who went to prison , 

His house was wrecked , all the windows stoved in , Graffiti painted on the walls etc , 

Later it was proven that the guy was innocent of all charges , to late for him his life was ruined .

How many times has this situation arose and innocent people  ended up in prison no one knows.

That brings to mind the notorious case of Stefan Kisko.

2 minutes ago, Mister M said:

It has happened - Myra Hindley, Ian Brady, Peter Sutcliffe, Patrick McKay

And don't forget those 2 lads who killed that Jamie Bulger in Liverpool back in the 90s

It's unlikely either of them will see the light of day again.

Edited by XPertByExperien
Couldn't remember the victim's name at first!

5 minutes ago, XPertByExperien said:

And don't forget those 2 lads who killed that Jamie Bulger in Liverpool back in the 90s

It's unlikely either of them will see the light of day again.

They were released a long time ago with new identities.

However one of them has been recalled to prison a few times I believe 

11 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Glad you mentioned the  psychiatric help  :thumbsup: . What she did/said was rotten but obviously shes got problems .

Will she get psychiatric help, do all prisoners? We have a high reoffending rate, prison does not work.

Why did she do it? Was her sentence increased because it was a hate crime?

Was anyone actually harmed by her actions?

Edited by El Cid