Rotherham Cse In The News Again

Three in court in relation to Rotherham child sex abuse probe 🤬

THREE brothers have appeared in court charged with almost 30 offences including rape and indecent assault in relation to an investigation into historic sex abuse in Rotherham.

The men have been charged in relation to the National Crime Agency’s Operation Stovewood.

Amar Ilyas (39) has been charged with 20 offences including 12 counts of rape and three of indecent assault.

Kamar Ilyas (36) is accused of five offences, including one count of rape.

Kamran Ilyas (35) faces trial over four offences of engaging in sexual activity with a child.

The charges relate to four alleged victims said to have been sexually abused between 2003 and 2007.

The three men, who are all from Meersbrook in Sheffield, appear before Sheffield Magistrates’ Court last Wednesday and were remanded on bail to appear before Sheffield Crown Court on April 26.

https://www.rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk/news/view,three-in-court-in-relation-to-rotherham-child-sex-abuse-probe_44975.htm

Edited by Jack Grey

I see the Home Secretary has triggered the usual suspects by saying a taskforce will be set up to investigate grooming, the way some are bleating you'd think they'd got something to hide. Lets hope they carry this out and it isn't just lip service.

Just now, top4718 said:

I see the Home Secretary has triggered the usual suspects by saying a taskforce will be set up to investigate grooming, the way some are bleating you'd think they'd got something to hide. Lets hope they carry this out and it isn't just lip service.

My bold.

Absolutely 👏👏👏

3 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Its the usual subjects who get angry and scream racism than children getting raped 

I love how they are screaming that this shouldn't be investigated and claiming it isn't a problem, in that case if it is investigated is should prove them right, what's the problem.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I love how they are screaming that this shouldn't be investigated and claiming it isn't a problem, in that case if it is investigated is should prove them right, what's the problem.

I dont agree with any of his politics but if it wasn't for Tommy Robinson then this would probably still be swept under the carpet

He was the one who fought to bring it to the mainstream media and they cancelled him

They did everything they could go silence him and destroy his life

1 minute ago, Jack Grey said:

I dont agree with any of his politics but if it wasn't for Tommy Robinson then this would probably still be swept under the carpet

He was the one who fought to bring it to the mainstream media and they cancelled him

Absolutely, have you seen his Rape of Britain documentary?

7 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Oh dear.

You mentioned the 'T' word. Expect to be called a white supremacist, racist, bigotted islamophobe for daring to mention Mr Robinson in anything other than a negative way.

• Like 1