Rotherham Cse In The News Again

6 minutes ago, sibon said:

Absolutely not.

For a start, many, many more child rapes are carried out by other people. Most of them by white family members. 

Let me stop you there.

If you feel strongly then start a thread about it.

This thread is about the industrialised grooming, rape and exploitation of underage girls by mainly Pakistani men.

• Like 2

Guest sibon
Just now, The_DADDY said:

Let me stop you there.

This thread is about the industrialised grooming, rape and exploitation of underage girls by mainly Pakistani men.

The thread title is Rotherham CSE in the news again.

Men in Rotherham rape their daughters nightly.

We should all care about that. 

8 minutes ago, sibon said:

The Muslim grooming gangs also need tackling. That’s beyond doubt. But Tommy TwoPercent isn’t bothered about that. He’s just pushing his own persona.

You are free to hate him. Personally I'm not a fan but i can't deny he brought the problem out into the light. For me that's the main thing. I don't really care about his motives or if he's a scumbag.

10 minutes ago, sibon said:

Don’t get suckered in to his narrative.  He’s a self publicising disgrace.

I'm not suckered in at all. Like I say, feel free to hate him but he did open a lot of people's eyes to the situation. 

Surely that's a good thing yes?

4 minutes ago, sibon said:

The thread title is Rotherham CSE in the news again.

Men in Rotherham rape their daughters nightly.

We should all care about that

My bold.

Stop that now. Of course we care however if you feel that all rape should be highlighted then start a thread. I'll happily contribute. 

You know it.

I know it.

Everyone knows it.

Guest sibon
5 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold.

Stop that now. Of course we care however if you feel that all rape should be highlighted then start a thread. I'll happily contribute. 

You know it.

I know it.

Everyone knows it.

It isn’t.

It is about CSE in Rotherham.

Thats a complex and wide ranging issue. Stop hiding from the facts.

Just now, sibon said:

It isn’t.

It is about CSE in Rotherham.

Thats a complex and wide ranging issue. Stop hiding from the facts.

🙄 OK then. I'm hiding from the facts. Ooh ooh I must be a racist bigot who only cares when brown people commit crime. 

I'm not taking part in this blatant attempt to derail this thread. Have fun 👍

17 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Let me stop you there.

A 2020 Home Office report found group-based offenders were “most commonly white”. If you object to grooming based abuse and only complain about one subsection of abusers it is going to look like it's not the abuse that you really object to. That's your choice, but don't then complain when people form opinions about you based on that decision.

On 04/11/2021 at 08:10, top4718 said:

Leader of the Conservative Group in Rotherham Emma Barley and MP Alexander Stafford have raised concerns that CSE is still happening in the town with reports of older Asian men still picking up and abusing young girls, it really is about time a high level investigation was done into this and some of the authority figures who allowed/allow it to happen be named and shamed.

⬆️ Post #1 ⬆️

12 minutes ago, sibon said:

It isn’t.

Snipped 

My bold.

For clarity,  it is.

Good night.

31 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I think people like Andrew Norfolk, the Times journalist, Sammy Woodhouse one of the victims who waived her right to anonymity, and Ann Cryer the former MP for Keighley deserve that honour.

IIRC it was Robinson's antics that nearly caused the collapse of a court case involving a grooming gang

Tommy Robinson: How close EDL founder came to causing collapse of Huddersfield grooming gang trial | The Independent | The Independent

The names were already in the public domain, it was a trumped up charge and no more.

Watch his documentary the Rape of Britain and come back to me with anything that’s said/shown on it that you think is wrong.

Charlie Peters is a young journalist who’s exposing the same thing, try his documentary too.

Guest sibon
1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

⬆️ Post #1 ⬆️

My bold.

For clarity,  it is.

Good night.

Check out the thread title. I didn’t write it.

I do apologise for exposing you to some cognitive dissonance. But, it’s a great thing in terms of enhancing your learning.