Rotherham Cse In The News Again

Guest sibon
3 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

What a ridiculous thing to say 😒

I was just trying to understand your post

39 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Yes white people rape kids too but as youve mentioned its usually a family member who abuses a child

You see, it looks like you think that is ok.

Edited by sibon

6 minutes ago, altus said:

A 2020 Home Office report found group-based offenders were “most commonly white”. If you object to grooming based abuse and only complain about one subsection of abusers it is going to look like it's not the abuse that you really object to. That's your choice, but don't then complain when people form opinions about you based on that decision.

This home office report was never released in full for the exact reason it would have exposed the truth.

Lets take Rotherham as an example, the Jay Report stated 1400 girls had been abused, later figures claimed it was nearer 2000, the Pakistani community numbers around 8000 a gross over representation, are you happy for this to ignored?

4 minutes ago, sibon said:

Check out the thread title. I didn’t write it.

Snipped 

Yeah but you did deliberately misinterpret it.

I notice you haven't started a thread about rape/sexual assault in general. 

Who'd a thunk it 🙄

Guest sibon
6 minutes ago, top4718 said:

This home office report was never released in full for the exact reason it would have exposed the truth.

Lets take Rotherham as an example, the Jay Report stated 1400 girls had been abused, later figures claimed it was nearer 2000, the Pakistani community numbers around 8000 a gross over representation, are you happy for this to ignored?

Are you happy for the other 80% of child abuse cases to be ignored?

I’d like them all investigated. All the perpetrators locked up and anyone who stood in the way of that sacked and prosecuted.

What do you say?

4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I notice you haven't started a thread about rape/sexual assault in general. 

Who'd a thunk it 🙄

I’m posting on one.  Well, at least on one about child sexual exploitation.

Edited by sibon

7 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

For clarity this thread was started about Rotherham, it went on to discuss CSE in general (as it should) it was moved into the General Discussions section for that reason, the apologists would rather be pedantic that address the problem of children being raped. 

Let me just say that if a white man on your street was suddenly known to be raping an underage age girl he’d be castigated from his family and society in general, we have cases in these communities where the rest of the family and friends join in with the abuse, there lies the difference.

4 minutes ago, sibon said:

Are you happy for the other 80% of child abuse cases to be ignored?

I’d like them all investigated. All the perpetrators locked up and anyone who stood in the way of that sacked and prosecuted.

What do you say?

I’m posting on one. 

They’re not being ignored that’s why the ones that are are making the news, let’s let the investigation take place, if what you say is true Pakistani Muslims have nothing to worry about they’ll be cleared, do you think that will happen??

Edited by top4718
  • Thanks 1

Guest sibon
8 minutes ago, top4718 said:

They’re not being ignored that’s why the ones that are are making the news, let’s let the investigation take place, if what you say is true Pakistani Muslims have nothing to worry about they’ll be cleared, do you think that will happen??

I’m interested to know why you think that the Pakistani grooming gangs are any more revolting that the other grooming gangs. Or the rapist dads. Or abusive uncles/cousins/brothers/sisters.

Maybe you could explain that clearly to us all. 

I think I’ve explained that I despise them all and that we should be doing much more to lock them all away.

Your turn.

Edited by sibon

5 minutes ago, sibon said:

I’m interested to know why you think that the Pakistani grooming gangs are any more revolting that the other grooming gangs. Or the rapist dads. Or abusive uncles/cousins/brothers/sisters.

I think I’ve explained that I despise them all and that we should be doing much more to lock them all away.

Your turn.

"I’m interested to know why you think that the Pakistani grooming gangs are any more revolting that the other grooming gangs. Or the rapist dads or Mums. Or abusive uncles/Aunts/cousins/brothers/sisters.

Your turn."

There. Fixed it for you. My changes are in bold.

Edited by The_DADDY

Guest sibon
1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

There. Fixed it for you.

I’d like you to remove that.

You shouldn’t alter my quote.

When you’ve done that. Go back and read the posts that I’ve made tonight. Read them properly.

Edited by sibon